Nine

*NAYA*

*NAYA*

Once we make it to the Rogers arena we all loaded off the bus and made our way through the players entrance. While on the way i start to get nervous and my hands started to shake by my sides, but as I kept walking my slow pace, William walked beside me, grabbed my hand and planted a kiss on my hand.

"You'll be fine, I promise." William says holding my hand tight reassuring me.

"Thanks." I say smiling at him as we keep walking.

"Look at the two love birds!" Joffrey says as him and Jonathan make their way passed us.

"Whatever." I say laughing and i see William looking at me smiling. Auston ans Kasperi then join us and we all enter the giant arena.

"ahh, the memories." i say looking around the arena.

"Well, we gotta head down to the locker rooms." Kasperi says leading us down to the locker rooms.

"Okay, we'll see you later Naya. Good luck.." Auston says as him and Kasperi go to the team locker room but William stays back.

"We'll i better go and change." I say as i try and leave but William pulls me back to him and he kisses me sweetly and i kiss him back. He then pulls away and we both smile.

"You'll be perfectly fine, trust me." William says.

"I kn-" I start but William then cuts me off.

"I know that you know, but i can see it in your eyes, your nervous." William tells me.

"Your right, it's just that, what happens if everyone hates me now, or that i'll fuck up or tha-" I then get cut off my Williams lips on mine once again and then he pulls away.

"Like I said you'll do perfectly fine Naya. Your an amazing player and everyone loves you." William says.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

"Now, i'll see you out there." William says smiling at me as we then split ways into our separate locker rooms.

"Now, to get ready." I say to myself as i open up my hockey bag pulling out my gear.

<<< ALL READY >>>

Once i was all dressed i then grabbed my stick and went out with out my helmet for warm ups. I then went out to the tunnel and saw most of the guys there. 

"Hey Naya." Kadri says to me.

"Hey." I say smiling at him.

"So you and William right!" He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up!" I say laughing at him.

"But other than that good luck tonight, you'll do amazing, and we all got your back." Kadri says as thank him and we start to line up ready to head out. We then all tap each other with our sticks as a type of ritual we do.

"You got this Naya." William tells me as i line up in front of him. We then all head out onto the ice pushing the pucks over and onto the ice. I then take a puck and do a little stick handling and then shoot it into the empty net. After shooting a few times i then go to the end of our zone and start to stretch.

"well, isn't it the King." I hear Bo say from beside me.

"Hey horvat! How are you!" I ask him side hugging him.

"Great! How have you been, you know with everything?" He asks me.

"You know I've bee-" I then get cut off by another person joining us.

"Hey King!" Henrik says.

"Hey captian!" I say back to him. I then see Jake making his way closer to us.

"Hey, i'm going to go and take a few shots on net, see you guys later." I say getting up from the ice.

"Okay, good luck!" Bo says as i wave at them and get a puck.

<<<JAKE'S POV>>>

"Are you here yet?" I ask my girlfriend Chloe. Right now i'm all ready to go for tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs, and my ex, Naya King.

"Yeah i'll be there soon!" Chloe says to me.

"Okay, love you." I tell her.

"Yeah, love you too!" She says as we both hang up.

"Let's head out." Henrik says as i drop my phone in my bag, grab my stick and head out.

"Hey man." Emerson says to me.

"Hey." I say back as we fist bump and we head out onto the ice. I did a few laps around our zone and shot a few time into the empty net, but then i saw Henrik head over to Bo and, Naya....

I then look over at Naya, and wow. She looks better than ever, she looks great with her makeup, her hair, her smile. I then decide instead of just staring to make my way over to them, but before i can even reach her she skates away, Bo and Henrik then get up and make their way up to me.

"Why did she leave?" I ask them.

"she wanted to take a few shots on net." Bo says shrugging and they skate away.

And the King is back.