Thirteen

Let's just take a moment to give it up for Naya King for coming so far

<<NAYA>>

"Your voice is still pretty good." Jake says to me.

"Thanks Virtanen. Why are you here?" I ask him curiously.

"I'm getting a early flight to Calgary today." He says as i nod. Right when i opened my mouth to say something, a blond caked make-up girl then walks up to us with her Starbucks in one hand and phone in the other.

"Hey babe." Chloe says going up to Jake and kissing him on the lips right in front of me. Right when they where done sticking each others tough down their throat, she then turns over to me smirking.

"Oh look who it is. The girl no one knows." She tells me smirking,

"Oh shut the fuck up with your basic bitch ass, I mean what ass." I say to her glaring at her. She was about to try and say something back when William calls my name and waves me over telling me er need to go.

"Do you and William have a thing?" Jake asks me.

"Yeah, he's great." I say smiling and Jake looks a little bit jealous.

"Really, him?" Chloe says looking over my shoulder too William.

"Yeah him." I say back to her  crossing my arms over my chest and she scoffs.

"Well Jakey poo here is way better than him." She says squeezing Jake's bicep.

"Trust me, he's not that great." I say as i then turn around and walk over to William smiling.

"Hey babe, you good?" William asks me kissing the top of my head and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Yup, all good." I say as i then peck his lips knowing Jake and the slut is watching.