Chapter 2: Back in Black

As Sam and Dean were about to turn into the school's parking lot, a black sports car pulled in front of them, cutting them off.

Dean cursed and beeped the horn. "Douchebag," he muttered. Sam let out a laugh.

They parked not too far from the entrance of the school, because "who knows how fast I'll feel like ditching this factory look-alike," as Dean so artfully said. As Sam and Dean got out of the car, Dean noticed that the black sports car that cut him off had parked two spaces away from them. Dean slowed his pace and waited to see who got out so he could give them a piece of his mind about nearly damaging his baby. However, that plan was slightly foiled when he saw who got out of the car.

Three guys got out of the car-a blonde with blue eyes who looked about a year or two older than Dean, one that looked Sam's age with gold hair, gold eyes, and a lollipop sticking out of his mouth, and the other had thick black sex hair, blue eyes so deep you could swim in them, and the body of a Calvin Klein model. Hot damn, Dean thought, Please may he be in my grade.

Dean looked over to where Sam had been, expecting him to probably have ditched him and already be in the school, but instead he was still there, staring at the one with the lollipop in his mouth.

The sex-haired one seemed to be saying something to the older one so Dean strained his hearing to listen. "Lucifer you idiot. You don't just cut someone off like that." Well, that's not a weird name at all.

"Like you know the rules of the road, Cassie."

"Actually I do know the rules of the road. Seeing as, unlike you, I actually read the book." They had just walked by, and Dean was still staring at the sex-haired one.

Sam turned to stare at his brother. "Dean?" He snapped his fingers in front of Dean's face, forcing him to stop his staring. "You're being really obvious, ya know? Like, it's embarrassing."

"What? Pffft, am not. Not to mention, I'm not even gay." Yeah right, Dean thought to himself, after seeing him you're at least a little gay. Or maybe you're a lot gay.

"Sure. Let's just go," Sam said, walking towards the school.

~~~~~~

Sam and Dean entered the office to get their schedules. The secretary, Ms. Perks, had a shockingly happy smile on her face for someone who was at a school, but maybe that was because she had a mug of coffee on her desk that had clearly been refilled more than once.

"Hi, we're Sam and Dean Winchester, we're new to the school," Dean said, silently hoping she would catch on that they needed their schedules.

"Oh, of course." She got up, went to a folder labeled 11th Grade and then to another folder labeled 9th Grade. She pulled out a piece of paper from each folder, and then went back to them. "Here are your schedules. Oh- Castiel, Gabriel!" She yelled to somewhere behind the Winchester brothers and motioned for the people to come over.

"Yes, Ms. Perks?" Sex-hair and lollipop dude walked up and stood beside them.

"This is Sam and Dean Winchester, they're new to the school. I was wondering if Castiel, you could show Dean around and Gabriel, you could do the same with Sam," she said, gesturing at each Winchester in turn.

"Yeah, sure," Lollipop said the same time Sex-hair said, "Of course."

"Perfect. I hope you two have a nice first day," she said as she waved them out of the office.

"Well, I'm Castiel, most call me Cas, and this is Gabriel," The sex-haired Cas gestured to Lollipop, well, Gabriel.