Chapter 14: I Bet My Life

The next few weeks after Halloween flew by quickly and it ended up being Thanksgiving Break before the boys knew it. Each family had Thanksgiving dinner with their respective families, however now was the time for the havoc that was Friendsgiving. Friendsgiving was something that the Novak family had made up years ago, where Cas, Gabe and Luce would invite all of their friends over and their parents would leave the house. The parents were to go Christmas shopping, to a hotel or to their friend's house, but they were to leave the kids home alone with all their friends, cooking and doing whatever, with the utmost freedom.

Currently everyone coming to the Novak house (excluding the Novak kids) was Sam, Dean, Michael, Adam, Kevin, Jo, Ash, Charlie, Anna, Meg, Benny, Andrea and Samandriel.

It was about two hours before their friends were coming over, the Novak parents had already left and Michael, the Winchesters and Harvelles were already over, helping the other boys with the food and Lucifer had taken the turkey out of the oven without oven mitts.

"I come from hell, I'm used to a little burn!" Lucifer said as Michael was wrapping his hands.

Michael tried to ignore him after that, but after half an hour of pouting and puppy-dog eyes, Michael gave and ended up dragging Lucifer downstairs to his room.

~~~~~~

About an hour later, the cooking was done, Michifer had finished making out and their friends started to arrive. First was Charlie, who Jo proceeded to kiss dizzy. After the two girls were done, Ash and Michael nicely pulled Charlie aside to give her the Protective Big Brother™ speech.

Next came Benny and Andrea, then Meg and Anna.

"Luce, why are your hands wrapped?" Meg asked, going straight to Lucifer the second Anna started chatting with Michael.

"Because the idiot pulled the turkey out of the oven without any oven mitts!" Michael yelled from where he was standing.

"I'm literally fine babe!" Lucifer shouted back.

Michael, who had no response, just stuck his tongue out at Lucifer.

"Very mature," Lucifer grinned, and went back to talking to Meg.

Then last but not least, Samandriel and Kevin arrived.

Kevin immediately went over to Sam and Gabriel and joined their staged conversation about who the school's Trickster was. Adam was blushing and subtly flirting with a very oblivious Samandriel in the corner. Poor Michael just wanted to go over, pull Samndriel to the side, and calmly explain that Adam happened to have the biggest crush on Samandriel, and that they should hurry up and get together because he's had enough of Adam's, "Samandriel's so cute! Samandriel this, Samdriel that. Samandriel sat with me at lunch today!" To which Michael would reply, "Adam, you two are best friends. Of course he sat with you at lunch." But of course Michael was a good brother, so he didn't do that (but he still really wanted to).

Dean was talking with Charlie while Cas was talking with Jo. The two girls would be celebrating their one month anniversary in a few days, so of course Charlie was asking Dean for advice about Jo while Jo was asking Cas for advice about Charlie.

"Charlie, I suck at relationships. I don't know what you should do. Maybe get her a rifle or something? Wait no, you can't do that cause you don't have a license. Get her flowers! Jo may not seem like she would like that, but trust me, she does."

Charlie hugged and thanked Dean. Gabriel, who had gotten bored, proceeded to stand up on the table and yell, "PEOPLE, FOODS READY. LET'S JUST EAT ALREADY," which everyone agreed with, and sat down around the table.