Chapter 4: Everybody Loves Me

Lucifer, as he had the seat closest to the door, was the first one to see what had happened. He stepped back into the room right before everyone else started rushing out to see what had happened. Lucifer grabbed Michael before he could exit the room. "You're about to see what happens when someone messes with the Trickster's new friend," Lucifer said.

"Who messed with the Trickster's new friend?" Michael asked, confused.

"The asshole you beat up this morning ring a bell? At all?" Lucifer asked.

"Crowley?" He asked, "Who I, by the way, did not beat up. We fought."

"Yes!" Lucifer replied, a bit exasperated, but Michael was too cute for him to actually be annoyed. Michael then grinned and took off out of the classroom.

Crowley was truly a sight to see. He looked like a stripper/breakfast chef threw up on him. He was covered head to toe in molasses, and it was dripping off where his hair stood out. But the molasses wasn't that visible, given all of the glitter that was stuck to him. Even better, that little undercover sexist homophobe had rainbow glitter covering him from head to toe, which was easily one of the two things that had made Lucifer's day.

Lucifer turned around, startled, when he heard Michael laugh. It wasn't a bad laugh, it was a very good laugh that Lucifer wanted to hear again and again. It was infectious, but in a good way. He found himself smiling more than laughing though, mainly at Michael.

Angrily, Crowley turned straight toward Michael, who was still laughing his ass off, and said, voice shaking with rage, "Did you do this?"

Michael quickly sobered up. Okay, that was a lie, he laughed for about 20 seconds more, his laughter slowly fading. "No, I didn't, but I really want to find out who did so I can send them flowers. And in case you didn't notice, a clue could be the note that's currently sticking to your shoe."

Crowley picked the note off of his shoe and read aloud what it said, "'With love, Trickster.' Whoever the bloody fuck the Trickster is better own up!"

"Shut up you got what you deserved! Go home!" Lucifer yelled, now truly annoyed. A couple people laughed as Crowley's face got redder and redder and he stomped out of the room.

A junior who was generally good looking came up to Michael after that with a smile on his face. Okay, I may not have noticed Michael that much before this morning but I know damn well that I would've noticed if he had had a boyfriend, Lucifer thought.

"Dude, that was brilliant. Also thanks for standing up for Sammy this morning, I feel like shit because I wasn't there. But I see you, and someone else, have handled it," the junior said, patting Michael on the back. Get your hand off his back or so help me god-

"No problem cuz."

Wait, cuz, they're cousins? Oh thank the gods. Junior-cousin guy then looked to me, "I'm Dean Winchester, you are?"

"Lucifer." Michael facepalmed.

Dean gave sent Lucifer a weird look, "Lucifer?"

"Lucifer Novak, if it's any difference."

"Yeah it might be. Are you related to Castiel Novak by any chance?"

"Yeah, he's my little brother, and there's Gabriel, my littlest brother."

Dean looked a bit shocked but still nodded and turned to Michael, "He's good?"

Lucifer took in a breath, for some reason he was worried of what this guy thought of him. Michael gave Lucifer a once over and said, "Yeah, he's good." Dean nodded and walked away.

"So," Lucifer said after a somewhat awkward silence, "I'm good?"

"Don't mention it," Michael replied with a small smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~
By the end of the day, everyone, upperclassman or not, was talking about the Trickster's glorious prank and Who is the Trickster and what will he do next? Everybody loved the Trickster. Gabriel felt smart that he waited until no one would ever expect him to start pranking again.

It truly had been a smart move because everyone immediately assumed that it was a senior who didn't give a fuck, specifically Lucifer. But they had proof that it wasn't him and no one really even checked for proof because no one really liked Crowley.

It was the last period of the day and Sam, Kevin, Adam and Gabriel were all sitting together working on creative writing in English when Adam sarcastically asked, "So, does anyone know who the, gasp, Trickster is?"

"I don't know, I literally just got here today. Gabe, any ideas?" Sam asked.

Gabriel laughed and sent a pointed look to Adam and Kevin before asking Sam. "Before I tell you my, idea, of sorts, you must answer a few questions."

"Like what?" Sam asked, looking like a confused puppy.

"What do you think of the Trickster?" Kevin asked, like he had heard it be asked a million times.

"And if you knew the Trickster personally, would you tell anyone? Would you dare forsake his secret?" Adam asked, like he was reciting it from a textbook.

"Well, the Trickster's pretty awesome, and I would only tell people that he was okay with me telling, I guess? How do you know it's a he?"

"Well, you see Sam-"

"Hi Gabriel," Jessica Moore interrupted.

"Hey Jess," Gabriel replied, slightly pissed that he was interrupted.

"Who's this?" She said, pointing to Sam.

"That's Sam Winchester, he's new here."

"Oh, cool, I guess. Hey Sam, I'm Jess," she said, putting on a flirty smile and holding out her hand for Sam to shake.

"Hi," Sam said, with a stupid grin on his face.

Before Jess could say anything else, the English teacher, Mr. Denee, said, "Everyone please shut up and return to your seats, as I meant that time for quiet writing, not loud writing."

Jess gave a small pout and returned to her seat, Sam staring after her.

Once he snapped out of his reverie, he whispered, "So, what were you going to tell me?"

"I'll tell you later," Gabriel responded, he was now too deep in his thoughts.

Sweetheart, Gabriel thought, you and Sam are in ninth grade, you're not mature, and even if you weren't this young, your relationship would go down in flames. You two aren't gonna happen.

Looks like I have some competition.

That's it for chapter four, I really don't know where I'm going with this, there might be fluff, there might be drama, who knows, there could be death. Thanks for reading and remember to vote!