Chapter 5: Fairly Local

It had been a month since Sam and Dean had started at Angel High, which meant it was now the third month of school. And the third month of school meant more homework than the first two months. However on the bright side, the Novak siblings had found great friends in the Winchester/Milton boys. The six boys had paired off already, with Gabe and Sam, Lucifer and Michael, Cas and Dean being best friends.

"Heya Clarence," Meg greeted Cas in technology, one of their shared classes.

"Hey Meg. And again, I still don't know who Clarence is."

"Watch a movie for once, geesh. Anyway, how's it going with you and Dean?"

"We're friends. I'd think you would know that, we're all friends. We eat lunch together everyday."

"I mean romantically, idiot. Can't you tell that he has a crush on you?"

"Sorry, what was that? I think I misunderstood you," Cas said, slowly starting to blush.

"It's been a month, you think you would realize. He stares at you so lovingly I want to fangirl about it, and you stare back," chimed in Charlie Bradbury, another member of their friend group.

"Yeah no, sorry to ruin all your gay fantasies,you two, but no, that's not what happens."

"You already fangirl about them, Bradbury," Meg said, ignoring what Cas was trying to say.

"Oh my gods, guys seriously-" Cas began.

"Masters! Novak! Heads to your computers! You're supposed to be freeing the computers from the viruses!" out teacher, Ms. McVerry, said.

"Of course you don't get in trouble," Meg whispered to Charlie.

"Of course I don't, I'm gay and fabulous." Stifling a laugh at Charlie's reply, Cas turned back to his computer and began doing what the teacher instructed.

~~~~~~

Dean walked into Mechanics class, which was easily his favorite class because it was taught by his uncle, Bobby Singer, whose auto repair shop he worked at. Mechanics was also where he had one of his closest friends at Angel High, Benny Lafitte.

"So, brother, what's going on with you and Cas?" Benny had asked.

"We're friends man, c'mon Benny, you know this. Or did you hit your head on the Ford you were fixing up? See, that's why I don't like Fords," Dean replied, talking a bit fast.

Benny rolled his eyes at his friend, knowing that the fast talking was simply Dean trying to change the subject, "You like him, we know that, now what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Dean said, his face starting to heat up.

"Yeah, sure you don't," Jo interjected, randomly joining the boys' conversation. "Dean, you're a bit too obvious about it, to be honest. Both of you are."

"I don't have a crush on Cas. I'm not even gay!"

"No, you're bisexual," Jo said.

"Bisexu- what?"

"Bi-sex-ual. You like girls and guys. And if you deny liking guys, should I remind you about the time back in Kansas when we caught you making out with that guy? What was his name, Aaron... Aaron Samuels?" Jo said, smirking.

"You dated a guy named after a Mean Girls character?" Benny asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up."