Prolouge

Bea's POV

"Are you gay?"

"What?!"I half shouted as I slowly try to let go of her grip but she's a lot stronger than me plus the fact that she's scaring the hell out of me knowing my deepest darkest secret.

"Say it,Bea. You're gay,"as she try to pull me closer and touched my face with her free hand,"and you're inlove"

"What the hell,Ponggay? Shut your holes"I tried scaring her by looking right into her eyes the let-go-or-else-I-will-beat-your-ass look.

"You know what? Forget it. You're not gonna say it naman eh"she whined and let go of me. Oh,thank God.

"Ponggay,don't make me do it"

"But it's a lil bit obvious. Nahahalata ka na nila. Maybe you should say it na"pagpupumilit niya and refrained myself from hitting her head. She's so kulit.

"I'm scared,Pauline."that's all I have to say to make her quiet and stop her from letting me out of my closet,literally.

"Sorry,Bea"she hugged me and I instantly smiled. This girl knows how to make me feel better,"and I will just get your cold milo drink to make you feel my love"she sang the last part and I just laughed. Oh Gods. I wouldn't know what I would do without my cousin here.

"I'm really scared"

That's what I said and hugged my knees while trying not to cry but my eyes betrayed me.

"I'm sorry"

And that's why I just wanted to hide the real me. Far from the judgemental people. Sa mga mata nilang mapagmataas at laging namimintas.

I don't want to get out of the closet,yet. Saka na if I already have the courage to do so.

I'm Isabel Beatriz De Leon and I'm gay.

--