Chapter 23

Bea's POV

And there you have it. Ate Jirah keeps on telling me to calm down kasi my Beh is okay naman daw and hindi niya din naman sinasabi kung bakit hindi natuloy yung team sa Thailand.

"Ate,what's that?"

"Huh?"she barely looked at me kasi she's driving. And she told me na we're going to see my Beh so yey!

"That oh,may sugat ka ba?"I asked kasi may bandage sa arm niya eh.

"Ha? Wala 'to."

"Aish. Why is everybody not answering my questions?"

"Matulog ka na lang"

She said and I layed my head and tried to sleep but something came clouding up my mind.

"Bea,she's not coming back"

"Bea,come on. Hinihintay ka na nila Daddy"

"Beii,mamimiss kita. Sana,wag mo kaming makalimutan"

"De Leon,crush pa rin kita. Babalik ka,ha?"

"BEA!"someone shouted and I swear I was sweating and I looked at ate Jirah and saw her confused look.,"Did....did I just fell asleep?"

"Uhuh"

"Maybe,it was just a bad dream"

"Bea,don't stress yourself"

"Baba na ako"I said tapos pinipigilan ako ni ate Jirah pero hindi pwede kasi I have a feeling that she's here. She's near lang and I have to see her. I miss her! I really miss her. I miss her a lot.

"Ingat ka. See you sa dorm"

I nodded and got out of the car. We're here na sa Ateneo and I went straight sa gym to see one person I really ....really.....really missed.

"Jhoana Maraguinot!"I shouted and ran as fast as I can and hugged her so tight,she hugged me back and I felt myself crying. I was sobbing on her shoulders when she let go of the hug and faced me while holding my hands.

"Bea De Leon,namiss kita"

"I missed you more. Where have you been?"I asked in between my sobs,she wiped my tears and cupped my face. I held onto her waist and we're looking at each other's eyes and she's drowning me over her oh so beautiful eyes.

Gooooods,what are you doing to me,Jhoana?

"May inayos lang. What's important is that I'm here already"

"Beh,ang dami mong english pero okay lang yan. You're still my Beh"I said and hugged her again like I'm afraid to lose her.

I'm not gonna let go of this woman. Never as in never.

"Sweet naman. Miss mo ako talaga?"she asked mocking me and I dragged her to the shower room,"Uy,Bea. San tayo pupunta?"

I didn't answer and went straight to the last cubicle because it has bowl and started peeing.

Yaaas! Success!

I went outside and saw her creasing her eyebrows at me  while I'm washing my hands. What did I do again this time?

"Hey,stop that look. Ano ginawa ko?"

"May kasalanan ka pa sa akin Bea De Leon"

"Huh?"