Chapter 18

Bea's POV

"Wait,who's the lucky one?"I asked as she pulled me inside the house. She stopped on track and looked at me.

"Jhoana"

And my jaw literally dropped as she said her name. Jhoana? As in Jho? As in my Beh? What the hell?

All this time they've been lying to me? Fck. I should have known! I should've seen it! Kaya pala they're close.

"Hoy,Bea! Bakit ka umiiyak?"EJ asked and I creased my brows as she laughed at me,"Gosh,Bea! Hindi si Jho yung tinutukoy ko. Ayun siya oh"she pointed behind me and we saw Jho walking towards us and when she saw me  she was shocked and pointed at me then pabalik-balik tingin kay EJ at sa'kin.

"Then who,EJ?"

"Secret"she said and passed by me to meet Jho,"Bruha ka! Ba't ka andito?"she said as she and Jho hugged.

"Eh kayo ba't kayo andito?"

This girl really loves answering a question with another question. Tsk.

"Bea,ba't andito ka?"she asked and was it just me or I saw her eyes became so sad so I immediately went to her and hugged her.

There's nothing I can do,she's sad and all I know is I want to hug her because I missed her in just a few hours. Gosh,what's happening?

"*ehem* Sweet naman. Jho,hello! Ako nagpapunta sa'yo dito,diba? Ba't di mo 'ko hinanap?"and it's Kianna with her pjs. Such a kid.

"Ako? Pinapunta mo dito?"Jho asked and I got a big question mark in my head. What the hell is happening?,"Ah! Oo nga pala. Pinapunta mo 'ko,dito"

Tapos EJ pinched Kianna's cheeks and I bet that was for bringing Jho here or I don't know. I have no idea and I felt something in my hand.

"Okay ka lang?"it's Jho and I can really feel that she's sad. Come on,Jho. Tell me what is it?

"Ikaw,okay ka lang?"I asked and she gripped my hand

"Hindi naman sagot sa tanong ang isa pang tanong eh"

"Sus,ikaw nga dyan eh. So,why are you here?"

Hinanap namin yung dalawa and they're nowhere to be found na. Ugh! Siguro si Kianna yung tinutukoy ni EJ!

"Beh,do you remember this place?"she asked all of a sudden,I hugged her and cried as I don't remember anything about this place.

I'm crying because I don't know if she or they've been part of my life back when I'm still healthy and when I remember everything.

"Beh,wag kang umiyak"

"I'm sorry"

"Hindi mo kailangang magsorry. Wala kang kasalanan.Kasalanan ko"

"Ano?"

"Kasalanan ko. Hindi ko sinabi sa'yo. Hindi ko ipinaalam sa'yo na kilala na kita. Baka masaktan ka lang kapag naalala mo. Ayokong nasasaktan ka"she said and she started crying too,she's sobbing on my shoulders.

We sat on the sofa while looking at each other and holding each other's hands while crying. We look like a child now. Aww,cryingbabies.

"I'm sorry,Beatriz. Tsaka,I promised that I will always make you happy,diba? I'm sorry kasi naglihim ako sa'yo"

"Jho,quit saying sorry and it's not your fault. I'm happy na kahit na you didn't tell me na you knew me already,you're here with me. Sharing the future. It's not your fault"

"Beaaaaaaa"she hugged me and she kept on crying while I'm rubbing her back and I just heard a snore.

"ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzz"