Chapter 25

A/N: Wow! Hello, there! I'm really sorry for being in hiatus. If you know Supergirl and is shipping Sanvers, please check my other account @houtensil . I just started writing again so I'm really sorry for the super long wait. I hope you keep up with this. Thank you so much!!! Enjoy this one.

----

Bea's POV

I don't know what's gotten into me but I and Jho are running around this track for 2 rounds now.

"Beh, time out," I said and sat on the grass, no, I lay down and looked at the sky filled with dark clouds. It has been an hour since we left the gym. I asked her to run away with me and she did. So now, here we are.

"Pagod ka na?," Jho asked and lay down opposite of me, now our heads are touching each other.

"Ikaw ba?," I returned the question and looked at her. She was also looking at me. I wonder what she's thinking.

"Medyo," she said it like it meant something else rather than running 2 laps around this field, "pagod na akong tumakbo sa feelings ko para sa'yo"

I waited for her to say that she's kidding but she didn't say a thing. She was just looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I like you, Bea. I like everything about you and I can't survive a day without seeing your face. Para akong nababaliw pag hindi kita nakikita, lagi kitang namimiss. Hindi ko alam kung ganun din ang nararamdaman mo sa akin pero sure ako sa isang bagay. At yun ay ang nararamdaman ko para sa'yo. Gusto kita hindi lang bilang best friend o friend o teammate. Gusto kita, Bea. Naiintindihan mo ba ang sinasabi ko?"

I nod and smiled at her, telling her that I understood every word she said to me. I touched her cheek and caressed her lips.

"I like you,too,Jho" we kissed and it felt like the longest and sweetest five minutes of my life,"but I hope you understand that I'm scared"

We both looked at the sky, it started to rain and we haven't even got up. I leaned my head to her and she did the same.

"I'm here to help you heal"

---

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I opened my eyes and was shocked when I figured I am at a hospital.

What the hell? Where's Jho?

I scanned the room but there is no one there. Shit. I need to call my Mom.

"Jho?" I shouted but it's almost a whisper,"Jho, where are you?"

I tried standing up but failed to do so. My IV hurts. I got dizzy and was slumped on the floor. Where the hell is Jho and what am I doing at this hospital?

"Doc, the patient's awake. Need to check vitals"

The nurse helped me up and check the necessary things she needed and jot down on her notes.

"Ate, anong ginagawa ko dito?," I asked her, she felt sorry and looked at me worriedly,"may mali ba sa sinabi ko? I'm asking why am I here and where's my family? I need to call my Mom"

"Ma'am, umuwi lang po saglit ang parents mo para kumuha ng gamit"

"Ate, nakita mo ba si Jho? Kasama ko siya kanina eh. Andito ba siya, anong nangyari hindi ko maintindihan"

"Kanina?"

"Yes, kanina. Nasa field kami tas umuulan tapos----oh my god" even if I knew what it was, I let the nurse say it for me.

"Ma'am, wag kang mabibigla pero you've been asleep po for a month. At yung Jho po na sinasabi mo ang nagdala sa'yo dito. Usually po tuwing umaga bago siya pumasok nagpupunta siya dito tapos sa hapon po after ng training niya, minsan po gabi na siya umuuwi o kaya naman po dito siya natutulog. Maiwan ko muna kayo"

I heard the door closed and that's when I know I fucked up. How could that happen? I mean, I just remembered telling Jho that I like her and I think we fell asleep sa field then I woke up here.

I brushed my hair using my hands, still can't believe that this is happening. I heard the door opened and so thankful for the face showing up here.

"Jho"

Without another word, she hugged me and I don't know what's the smell of home is like but I know it smells like her.

"What happened?" I asked after breaking the hug, I wiped her tears and held her hand, urging her to look at me, "Beh, tell me what's wrong? Tell me the nurse was just fooling around telling me that I was asleep for what, a month?"

"Bea," she said and cupped my face, "Thank you for waking up"

And that's what I needed to hear to confirm that it's all true. I've been asleep for a month without really knowing if I caught an accident or not.

"What's my diagnosis?," she cut me some apples and gave me an orange, "Tell me"

"Well, KLS"

"Share ko lang?"

"No. It's Kleine-Levin Syndrome or Sleeping Beauty Disorder"

//search the web for more info//

"What? How?" I asked, not really knowing what it is. I mean, how could I get that one without knowing it?

"Sabi nila tita you had that when you were growing up but they treated you naman. Ngayon ka lang daw ulit nagkaroon ng episode, over fatigue" she explained to me while giving me the last piece of orange.

"Is it too much? I mean, gagaling ba ako?"

"Yes, because the doctors said it would be the last time since you are taking your meds naman. So, no problem. Ano panaginip mo?"

She was looking straight into my eyes and I smiled sheepishly at her. Remembering the last moments we had before this.

"Ikaw. You said you like me" I said and she blushed, tinulak niya pa mukha ko to hide her blushing, "What? That was true, though. Do you still like me?"

I waited for an answer thinking how long I wasn't there for her. A month, someone could've handled her pain more than I, someone could've treated her the way I should've. And my smile instantly fades with her serious tone.

"Bea," she started and held my chin to look at her, "I still like you. I always do pero..." she trailed off, and for a moment I was scared.

"Pero?," I continued, waiting for the inevitable moment of letting her go and leaving me alone again, "Pero what?"

"Ikaw ba, do you still like me?"

"Of course, I do. You scared the hell out of me. For a moment, I was scared that you don't. Pero------" I was cut off when she kissed me, and my eyes literally grew bigger. Wow, how I missed the taste of her lips.

"Satisfied?"

"Yes, I am"

I was about to kiss her again when the door suddenly opened and it revealed my mom and dad. Shit.