Chapter 5

Bea's POV

"Jho,are you sure you're okay? Baka manosebleed ka ulit ha"Ponggay asked,todo alaga kami kay Jho because of what happened yesterday lalo na at ako ang pinagbabantay sa kaniya kasi we're roomies eh.

"Okay lang ako"pagpupumilit niya at ngumiti,she's laughing but I can see something in her eyes,"Deanna baby,aalagaan mo naman ako,diba?"

"Sure"Deanna said and scratched her head,"Ako bahala"then she winked,she just laughed.Thank God she's okay na.

"We'll keep going na. Ay-uh-eh-uhm,take care"I said and rushed outside our room. I heard them laughed naman.

I told them about what happened including Jho but they keep on teasing me and they separated our beds again. Roomies kami nila ate Jirah and she's just weird like she smirks everytime she sees me and wiggles her eyebrows. Buti nga hindi pa siya nakakalbo ni Jia eh,selosa pa naman yun.

"B! Tara"and it's Maddie who always saves me from embarrasment. Sabay kami papasok kasi magkalapit lang building namin and we planned to have lunch together later.

"Let's go"

I don't know why but I have a feeling that someone's following us so I turned around to see no one.

"Bakit?"

"Ah. Nothing"I held her hand and walked fastly,she keeps on asking but I refused to answer and nung nakalapit na kami sa building eh binitawan ko na siya at nagpaalam pero the truth is I'm gonna find that someone who keeps on following us.

"BOO!"

"What the hell,Beadel?!"

"That rhymes!"

"Shut it. You scared the hell out of me"she said while fanning herself with her bare hands and I just laughed,"What's so funny?"

"Ikaw"

"Do I look like a clown? Pauline Gaston is a clown?!"

"I didn't say that"I said and raised my hands surrendering,"Why are you following us?"

"Me? What? Following you? Duh? Hindi kaya!"she said at inunahan na ako maglakad.

"Talaga lang ha"I just shake my head and laughed at my cousin she ran towards,oh. Is that Jhoana?

"Pongs! Wait"I walked faster to catch up on them,it's still 7 and my class is 8:00.

"Uy,Bea"Jho said,

"Bea"

"Bea"

"Bea"

"Akala ko si Deanna maghahatid sayo?"

"Nauna na siya eh. Susunduin na lang daw niya ako mamaya"

"And Pongs?"

"Duh? Can't you see I'm accompanying her?"

"Pongs,tampo na ako. Bakit ang sungit mo?"sabi ko and pout

"Wala naman. Bye!"she said and run na. Uh. What have I done ba?

"PONGGAY!"sabay na sigaw namin pero kumaway lang siya habang nakatalikod. She even flipped her hair. This girl naman talaga oh.

"Bea,sorry ah"

"For what?"

"Hindi ko din alam eh"she scratched her head,funny."Pasensiya na kay Pongs. Ganyan talaga yan,may period eh"

"I see"Oh,she have period pala. She's always like that,parang naglilihi eh. Ako pa pinaglilihian. Tsk. Tsk.

"Uy,Bea!"she said and snapped her fingers infront of me,"You're idling"

"Sorry,uhm"I'm running out of words as in right now,"Jho"

"Nakakatuwa ka talaga. You don't have to worry about what happened. Ayos lang yun"

"But--"

"Ang kulit mo naman eh. Okay na nga sabi eh. I can be your human pillow"

"So,are we okay now?"

"Yup. Sige,I have to go na. Ingat ka"tumalikod na siya and before that,I grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes are cute,big but suits her. I should refrain myself from saying that.

"Hatid na kita?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Let's go"I just held her hands and I felt happy kasi we're okay na. I just felt embarrassed of what I've done pero I shook the memories away. I heard her whisper something.

"Enebe. Charing naman neto ni Bea eh. Napapa-english ako ng wala sa oras. Nako talaga"

I mentally laughed at her. We have the same building pala but different rooms.

"Bye,Bea. Thank you"

"You're welcome,Jho"before I knew it,I came near her and kissed her forehead."Take care and be good"

After that,I went to my classroom and sat behind. I don't want any attentions lalo na when it comes to recitation. I'm afraid I might say the wrong answer even if it's right.

***

Time passed so fast and it's lunch already. I waited for Maddie outside her room but I saw her and Ponggay talking.

Hmm. Something fishy.

"Mads,Pongs!"I said and they were both shocked. Ha? Am I that pretty?

"I...I gotta go"Ponggay said but before that,hinila siya ni Maddie.

"Wait!"

"What?"

It's like I'm watching a TV show. Oh,this sounds interesting. Very showbiz.

"Sama ka na sa amin ni B"

"No. I don't want to"

"Ponggay,don't be mad na,okay? I'll treat you lunch na lang. Kawawa naman si Maddie oh"I said kasi Maddie is fighting back tears na. Ponggay looked at her at bigla naman siyang nanlambot. Okay,this is really something.

"Okay"

And they both smiled so we walked to the cafeteria to have our lunch.

"Ako na oorder"Pongs said at naiwan kami ni Maddie so I took the opportunity to ask.

"What's with you and Ponggay?"

"Bestfriends"she plainly said and I can see her eyes roaming. Ponggay sat beside Maddie and we ate our lunch happily kasi they were teasing each other. Hindi na sila tulad ng kanina na nag-aaway.

"Ponggay,diba before Jho's nose bleed you were with her?"

"Yes"

"What happened?"

She looked at me like I asked something so horrible but she just shrugged it away.

"Mainit lang kaya ganun. Let's go,we'll be late for training"

Well,I'll be the one to ask Jhoana herself na lang. We went back sa dorm and we saw Jhoana hugging Deanna sa couch. They're watching a movie with my other teammates.

"Oh,andyan na pala sila eh. Jho,hatid mo na si Bea"ate Ly

"Hatid? Where?"I asked pero they didn't answer and I saw Jho walking towards me.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"

-----

Author's Note: where do broken hearts go?