Chapter 17

Bea's POV

"EJ,where are we going ba?"I asked,eh kasi kanina pa kami bumabyahe and she doesn't even bother telling me where are we really going.

"Ba't ba ang sungit mo? Quit whining nga"

I just crossed my arms and looked at the window. EJ's driving her car.

It's already 4:30 in the afternoon and I'm dead tired because of our "unexpected training" a while ago. I thought we don't have training so I woke up late and just passed by the gym and was shocked to see everyone gathered there so coach Tai told me to run 20 laps and do the drills all by myself.

I got my head hit and I didn't even get an excuse for that. And to tell you what happened, I don't really know kasi when I woke up, I saw someone beside me and it's not one of my teammates.

Ah,I remember. Her name is Kianna and she apologized for hitting the ball so hard that I blacked out.

We were at the mall's freaking clinic and it sucks the hell out of me. Like, who would have passed out just by getting hit by a freaking ball in the head. Some will get dizzy but I freakin' passed out.

Geeeeez. And before I woke up,some memories flooded my mind and it was a younger me, a group of girls, my Mom and Dad and we're at the hospital.

I saw a girl lying helplessly in her hospital bed and everyone started crying. I came near the girl and held her hand. I tried to fought back tears but failed to do so.

"BEADEEEELLL!!!"someone shouted and I'm back to reality."Oy,teka. Bakit ka umiiyak?"

"Huh?"I wiped my face and why the hell I am freaking crying?,"What the hell?"

"May naalala ka ba?"

"Naalala?"

"Yup. May naalala ka ba? Diba you had amnesia?"

"Kaya nga I had eh. I HAD so magaling na ako and I could fully remember things"

"Weh? Talaga? Bakit hindi mo------------"

*tok tok tok*

"Ano? Walang balak lumabas dyan?"someone tapped the window and tsaka ko lang napansin na nasa bahay kami. Bahay namin.

"Why are we here? And who's that?"I pointed at the one who tapped the window.

She opened the door and surprised to see that it was Kianna.

"What are you doing here?"I asked and she looked at EJ then they both laughed while shaking their head.

"Eh dito ako nakatira eh"

She pointed at our house.

"Are you kidding me? Bahay namin 'to. Teka,I'm gonna call Mom and Dad"

I was about to ring the doorbell but hinigit ako ni EJ. Aish.

"Bea,hindi niyo yan bahay"

"What? Pero------"I scanned the area and the place seems so familiar but it's our house. They must be kidding.

"What the----it's our freaking house!"

I got my phone and dialled my Dad's number.

Calling Dad 💕

Dad: Hello,Babygirl?
Me: Dad,where you at?
Dad: House,babygirl. Why?
Me: I'm here outside,please come out.
Dad: Just a minute