Chapter 16

Bea's POV

"Wake up! Wake up!"I heard someone shouting,I tried opening my eyes and saw ate Jirah ready for training already.

"What time is it?"

"4:00 in the morning. Bangon na,we have 5 AM training"

I just nodded and looked at where I am lying. I'm on my bed and she's on hers,the beds are like what we arranged it last night but, but she's away from me,sleeping peacefully.

The kiss.

Shoot! I hurriedly went inside the bathroom and splashed water on my face.

Did that kiss really happened? Or am I just dreaming? And why did I ever dreamed of Jho and I kissing? What the hell,Beadel?

I went outside to get my things and she's still sleeping.

"Beh,wake up"

"Five minutes"

"Aish. I'll take a bath muna ha?"

"Yes. After you"

After you

After you

After you

Before my mind gets flooded with the images of last night,I hurriedly took a bath and gets to washed off what happened.

Did I just kiss her? But, she kissed back,right? What's the kiss for?

"Bea! Kanina ka pa dyan. Tagal mo! 4:30 na!"

"Waiiiit!"

***

After training,we went to Shakey's to eat breakfast. Early Eagles.

I sat beside her and Maddie. Why do I feel so awkward sitting between them? Gosh,I'm starting to hate myself.

"What the-------"

"Oh,bunganga mo"agad sinalpakan ni Jho ng pizza yung bibig ko, I was about to say what the f--- because someone threw me a piece of mojo. And the culprit is none other than Ponggay.

"*munch*Thanks*munch*"I ate the pizza and saw her staring at someone.

It's EJ.

"What the-----"she instantly looked at me so I,"What is she doing here?"

"EJ!"she called and everybody greeted her,well of course except for me. I just smiled and waved at her. I'm happy that she's here but I hate the thought na parang wala lang ako sa kaniya.

"Bea,gf mo oh"Maddie said and I just nodded my head and I don't know what happened but I already saw Jho hugging EJ and asked me to come near them.

"Bata,puntahan mo"ate Jirah said,they were all so busy eating but I know they're all waiting for what will I do next.

I stood up and went near them.

"Hey"

"Can we talk? You don't have classes and training naman this weekend eh so I hope makakasama ka sa'kin?"

"Huh? Where?"

"Pwede ka ba?"EJ asked not answering me. Since when did another question answers a question?

"Where?"

"I'll text you the address na lang"

"Okay. I'll tell Dad"

"No need,nasabi ko na"Jho

"Huh?"

"Ibig kong sabihin,nasabi na ni EJ sa parents mo and pumayag naman sila"