Chapter 8

Bea's POV

"Stupid,Bea!"

I cursed myself for being so insensitive and being so clumsy. Aish,my knees hurt.

"Ayan kasi"Jho came near me,I tripped over the bench calling her. I thought she wouldn't help me because of what I told her earlier.

Honestly,Jho has been a good friend to me and she does everything to make me happy as in every little thing that would make me smile.

She has been my shoulder to lean on since I become part of the team and just because I'm missing my family I said something that hurt her.

"Oo,wala ka namang magagawa eh"

It was too late before I realized what I've said and now karma got me and tripped me over. Aish.

"I'm sorry,Beh"

"No. It's okay,tara piggy back na lang kita"aya niya tapos inalalayan na ako tumayo.

"It's okay. I can manage. Alalayan mo na lang ako"I said kaya umakbay na ako sa kaniya kasi kung piniggy back ride niya ako eh baka we couldn't move kasi I'm taller and heavier than her eh.

We were walking towards Eliazo and we were so quiet. I can feel the atmosphere getting heavier.

"Beh,I'm really sorry"I said with full of sincerity,we stopped on track she pinched my nose.

"Okay lang ano ka ba? Tara na,gamutin na natin yang sugat mo"

She smiled na and so we're bati na. Buti pa siya. We didn't go to España because EJ's mad at me of something I don't know. I said sorry many times but she just couldn't accept it kaya inaya ko na lang si Jho sa Moro.

Actually,I don't know what's going on between me and EJ. I mean we're okay na but that doesn't mean na we're together. Sweet kami sa isa't isa,we even say I love you's to each other but we doesn't have any label. I don't know,I really don't know.

"Beh,andito na tayo"

Pinaupo niya ako sa may dining area and she got the first aid kit.

She looks so serious while cleaning the little cut on my left knee. Jho,please don't leave me. I'm scared if someone will leave me kasi hindi ko alam gagawin ko and to someone who made me feel so special even if I think I don't deserve it.

"Ayan"she said and almost get up but I hugged her...so tight na parang I can't let her go. I can't let Jho be out of my life because of my stupidity.,"Beh"

"I'm sorry,Jho"and the tears stream down my face,she cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. Teka,prepare lang ako food for us"

"Few more minutes"

She's on my lap and we're hugging each other and she's rubbing my back to calm me down. How did she know? We stayed like that for a minute until someone interrupted us.

"*ehem* Guys,can we eat na? *ehem*"

Napahiwalay naman kami kasi it's ate Jirah smirking at us while holding Jia's hand na I don't know if she's gonna murder us with her eyes or she's stabbing us five times already in her head.

"Let's eat"

They haven't eaten also and they waited for us and I can see that they love each other kahit na madalas silang mag-away,not naman mag-away but mag-asaran like that.

After we ate,umakyat na kami and after cleaning ourselves nagpaalam ako kay Jho to go sa rooftop. I just wanted to think things.

I got my comforter at nilatag ito at humiga na. The sky is so vast and I can see a lot of constellations.

"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations. Hi,Beh"she said at humiga sa tabi ko,that was a line from The fault in our stars by John Green.

"Beh,I'm sorry kung wala akong magawa para sayo para makita yung family mo"

I came near her and hugged her. We are looking at the same sky but we see different things. Everyone could be looking at the sky right now but we have different thoughts.

"We could go there sa weekend. You want?"

"Nahihiya ako,Beh"

"Bakit ka naman mahihiya?"

"Wala lang trip ko lang mahiya"she laughed and she made siksik to my kili-kili and hugged me.

"Tss. Don't be. I'm here naman eh. Gusto ko lang ipakilala sa kanila that someone who always tries to make me happy and she always got a perfect 100 score on it"

"Grabe ka naman,Beh. Ayan,trip ko na naman mahiya"she giggled and I find it really cute.,"Saka na lang kaya kapag ready na ako"

"Wow,Beh. Para naman tayong magsyota niyan eh"sabi ko,tumawa lang siya at kinurot ang ilong ko. This girl really loves hurting me.

"Joke lang,Beh"

"Beh,thank you"

"I never really have a friend like you. I know hindi mo pa ako fully kilala but I assure you na you will surely know me. Thank you for being there from the very first time I came here. Masaya ako kasi nandyan ka at hindi mo ako pinapabayaan though sometimes nasasaktan kita. I'm sorry ha"I kissed her forehead.

"Beh,I know you will always be there for me kaya please lang don't ever leave me,okay? Kahit ano pang malaman mo sa akin sana you'll stay pa rin by my side"

ZzzzzZzzzzzzzz

I looked at her and she's sleeping peacefully. She's prettier when asleep. Sshhh,joke lang.

"Goodnight,Beh"

I was about to close my eyes when suddenly my head was shot with a pillow and a comforter.

"Goodnight and you're welcome"

"Thanks,ate Jirah. Goodnight"I said and bumaba so it means we are gonna sleep here sa rooftop. Thank you,ate Jih.

"Goodnight again,Beh"

------

Author's Note: Hello! Author's back! Hahaha may inayos lang :D ayos na kami ni gf hahahaha

Keep on reading! :)