1. Park Jimin

I keep dialing his number and pressing the green button for the seventh time, but he is still not answering. Lately he has been very busy with his work, and I honestly don't want to interfere, but as his girlfriend I am worried for him. He doesn't answer my calls, and he is always tired when he comes home. Usually he would be home at six o'clock, but lately he comes home when I am sleeping and leaves before I wake up.

I sigh. "Yoongi, what are you up to?"

My phone gets snapped out of my hands. I follow the object with my eyes. «Are you out of your mind?» Seulgi puts away my phone in her white coat. "We are not allowed to use our phones. Especially not today." She shakes her head at my confused expression. "Please, don't say you don't remember." Scrunching my nose I try to remember what it is, I have forgotten, but I can't seem to recollect my mind to do that. The only thing I can think about is Yoongi.

"Hello? Earth to Evelin!" Seulgi waves her hands in front of my face. "What's wrong with you today? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."

She sighs shaking her head. "Do I look stupid?" I look apologetically at her. She gets the point and puts up one finger in the air. "Don't answer that." Then she laughs slightly and puts her arm around my shoulders. "How many times do I have to tell you to break up with him?"

Her question takes me by surprise. "How do you... eh..."

"Evelin, he doesn't cherish you. He should treasure you, or at least call you back. If he actually did care for you."

"But he does." She raises her eyebrow. "I swear."

"He is grumpy."

"He has been tired lately", I defend, "Yoongi, is really sweet once you get to know him."

"Whatever, he still reminds me of my grandpa." We both start walking towards the hallway. Not bearing the thought of being late. Seulgi reminds of the event I have forgotten. 

Today our asylum will get a new patient; Park Jimin. Only the best psychologists and doctors will treat him, meaning I won't be one of them. It's for the best. How can a newbie like me possibly help a troubled person like him? He is only 19, but has already caused so much trouble and ruined many people's lives, including the fact that he has taken away the children of many mother's and father's. 

They say he skinned his last girlfriend alive, and made minced meat out of the guy she was supposedly cheating on him with after wards. These are the things I've heard. However, he has never been caught red handed, so they sent him here in the hopes of that he would come clean and tell about the horrible things he has done. Seulgi believes he is possessed, while I think he is a lucky killer who should be happy the police doesn't have enough evidence to throw his ass in jail.

"I'm scared", Seulgi says suddenly. I look up at her, ready to calm her down and say that this Jimin guy won't harm her. "I'm scared of the fact that you might end up marrying Yoongi."

"Go to hell." I roll my eyes slightly getting irritated. 

I know that she is partially right. Yoongi is something for himself. He doesn't like all kinds of company. Once he opens up to you, he actually is totally different from other guys. And he is also mature and doesn't make inappropriate jokes. He always thinks before he speaks and has never said any hurtful words to me. He doesn't need to, really. With only one glance he can make me sad, but our fights have never come to that point before.

"He is too old for you, anyways", Seulgi comments.

"I won't leave him."

"You're so young. You got an internship at the age of 17. Do you know how hard it is? What more do you want? Leave him for God's sake."