2. Crazier

This is how I will die. In a closet with a psychopath. I don't see a reason to cry. He won't spare my life even if I cry. He will probably laugh me in the face and clap his hands excitedly afterwards. I don't want to give him the pleasure of seeing me cry. After all I am a doctor. Well, psychologist to be exact, but that's the same thing...

As I don't wince from fright he slowly backs off. "Why aren't you crying?" he wonders out loud. Oh my gosh, he's going to torture me until I cry. Cry, Evelin. I try to make my tears fall down from my eyes, but no matter how hard I try it doesn't work. Cry for Yoongi's sake. When that thought hits me, I gasp.

"Aw, look here." Jimin tilts his head to the side. "Did the realization set in?"

Yeah, the realization of that I didn't get to properly say goodbye to Yoongi, set in.

"Are you mute?" he asks when I don't answer. "Did they hire a mute girl?" I'm not brave enough to give him a death glare or anything like that, so I remain silent, while I'm cursing him out in my head. "Wah", he says in disbelief, "they really did hire a mute girl."

My thoughts slowly travel to Yoongi again. Omo, is he worrying about me? I have to call him. You're being held hostage, you idiot. My cellphone. Where is it? Stressed I search through every pocket I have, but without finding anything.

Suddenly Jimin smirks. I watch him, wondering if there's anything funny I might have missed. "Are you looking for this?" My eyes widen when he is tilting my phone in his hands. I reach out my hand, and try to snap it out of his hand, but he slowly lifts up his hand. Then I stand on my toes, stretching my body up. To my disbelief he lifts his hand straight up, while lowering his face.

His black hair falls messily in front of his eyes, leaving me in awe. This guy has great hair. Compared to other guys he might not be that tall, but he seems to be the same height as Yoongi. He stares at me, and smirks yet again when I try to take a step backwards. I'm not that lucky, there isn't much space for me to move. He puts my phone in his back pocket, and places his hand on the wall next to my head. Before I realize it he is already tracing his finger on my shoulder. I flinch and I press my eyes together, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"What's the matter? Are you scared of my touch?"

How am I supposed to react to that? Should I say something, or should I just let him do the talking? Obviously he is waiting for me to answer him, but when I don't he grabs my chin and forcefully turns my face towards him. "Look at me!" he yells. I whimper scared of that he will do something more violent. Like the coward I am, I look him in the eyes.

Finding enough courage I try to protest and break the eye contact, but when he challengingly raises his eyebrows I know better than to test his patience.

"This is getting out of control", I whisper, "can't we talk?" Just as the words leave my mouth, he drags he away from the wall and pushes me against it.
"So you're not mute after all", he growls, "Do you think I'm stupid? Now tell me why the fuck I would that? Huh?!" He is raising his voice for every word he is uttering, and I believe that is how they find us.  

Jimin hears the voices outside of the door at the same time I do. "Where will they put me if I surrender now?" At this point I think he has realized his mistakes and tries to make up for them, maybe. So I decide to help him a little. I honestly want what's best for him, seen as he is a patient here, and I am a psychologist. I have to help him. "I can talk to them and tell them you didn't hurt-"

"Shut the fuck up, and spare me your lies. Answer my question, and don't bother to talk to me about anything else." Well damn, asshole. I was trying to save your ass. When we get out from here, you'll be on your own. I'm going to tell Jin everything about this, so that they can tie you up and let your rot in your room, alone, while I'll be calling Yoongi.