14. Battlefield

There is not wifi connection here, I don't have good and reliable internet and the lights go out too from time to time

There is not wifi connection here, I don't have good and reliable internet and the lights go out too from time to time. I can't write on my phone that often, because then I will have to charge it, and when the lights are out I can't do that.

The stuff written between these signs ' ' is the other part of Jimin trying to communicate.

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END

Jimin's POV

"Can you tell me what happened, Mr. Jeon?" The doctor in front of me asks the policeman.

Eagerly the man in the uniform nods, but says "Please, call me Jungkook", before doing as Jin asked him to some seconds ago.

His words don't anger me, to be honest, but they still make me want to claw his eyes out.

Why do I hate him?

Even though I don't have anything against neither him, nor this situation in general, a part of me seems to insist on making the worst out of this.

"Call me Mr. Park." My voice comes out sharply, and I also make sure to look at the policeman and wink at him. He doesn't move an inch. He is rather looking, somewhat, satisfied with me.

I don't want to do that. I don't want to say that. But I still do. Does that make me crazy?

Evelin, who is sitting next to me, scoffs.

Is she disappointed in me? She is. Isn't she?

Don't be.

I try to communicate with her, but I can't. Maybe it's better this way?

When she turns around, giving me an unsure smile, I know I shouldn't waste my time and that this is my one and only shot.

Don't blow this up.

Sadly I know very well that, no matter what I tell myself, I can't help but to expect a disaster. I am in no control of my own body.

"I only want to be treated with respect. That's the only thing I ask for", the policeman explains.

'Cry me a river.'

No, don't. What am I thinking?

I seriously don't have control anymore, but why? Usually I have control over myself when I'm awake. Right now I am fully conscious.