3. Normal < not Normal

A strong pain shoots its way from my shoulder. It feels like fire bolts are traveling down my arm. Soon enough the smell of antibacterial hits my nose. While raising myself up with my healthy arm, I clench my fist.

The sound of an old door being pushed open, comes so sudden that I immediately lose my focus. Before I know it, I'm laying down with even greater pain than I had to start with.

"Evelin." I recognize the voice as Jin's. "Don't move. It'll only get worse." 

What am I even doing here? "What's happening?" I ask him. 

He hovers over the bed and puts one hand on my forehead. "You have fever, but that's because of the amount of blood you lost and because of all these blankets, your best friend has put over you. Seriously I told her to not touch you." Slightly annoyed he drags away the blankets and throws them to the floor. Then he sits down on the chair next to the bed.

A foreign cold embraces my whole body, while I fight to get away. "Can I have the blankets?" My voice comes out as stutters. Jin sternly shakes his head. 

"If your fever isn't gone by an hour, I will have to put you in an ice bath." He gives my left hand, which is the healthy arm, a squeeze. His touch is so warm, that even when he removes his hand I beg him to hold my hand. 

"Your hands are warm", I say, but he laughs. 

"Evelin, you have to regain warmth by yourself." I pout when he ruffles my hair. He always does that.

"You haven't called  Yoongi, right?"

Jin shakes his head. "No, I told the others to not call him either."

"Good. Thank you."

"But if you were hurt really badly, I would have called him." Automatically I raise my eyebrows. I hope he's kidding, but I know he is serious. "Jin-"

"Evelin! Don't you try to come up with an excuse." My eyebrows slowly rise, but Jin puts up one finger and moves it from side to side. "He deserves to know. He has a right to know. You don't have your parents here by your side, and I understand that you don't want neither of them to worry, but you-"

"Jin, I believe the choice is mine."

"He's your boyfriend."

"So? We can always break up." 

"You two live together for God's sake!"

"But-"

"No, buts. End of discussion."

Jin takes a few deep breaths and calms himself down. For a split of a second he got angry, but no he's back at track. His facial expression suddenly changes and loses every sign of playfulness. 

"Is it hard for you to speak I know he's going to ask me a serious question now. We literally had a disagreement one minute ago. 

"It's not that hard. Why?"

"I don't want to pressure you, but I kind of have to know what happened with you..." he trails off while fixing his gaze on the floor. I know he feels bad for asking me this question. 

"You have to know?"

"Orders. I'm sorry." I know he really means it.

"I know as little as you." He furrows his brows, probably not believing me when I say I don't remember. "I'm serious, Jin. I have no idea what happened."

Jin starts questioning me, trying to find out how much I remember and if I possibly could have a mild case of amnesia. "Do you remember Jimin?" Pictures of him comes to mind. Most of the memories are of him smirking. Either I really liked the way he smirked, or he was just simply smirking too much. At this point I don't even know.