5. Hallucinations

Earlier today Jimin's voice had turned deeper when he spoke to me, and that scared the hell out of me. Let me tell you; that was nothing compared to what he is doing now.

I don't understand how this happens, but before I know the word of it I'm roughly colliding with the wall. My head doesn't respond to the collision positively, giving me unbearable headache. I bring my arms up to my head in vain. Automatic tears stream down my face, and I don't even feel like crying. My vision gets blurry, but with a lot of concentration I still manage to see Jimin coming over to me with slow, but loud steps.

"Don't tell me what to do." Jimin's voice is husky as he bends down and lifts my face up with putting two fingers under my chin. "Haven't you learned? I'm the one who's in charge." He lifts me up again with both of his arms, while I kick and scream. As a result to my reaction he throws his head backwards laughing as if this was the funniest thing he has ever seen.

"Let go", I beg, "please." He stops laughing for a few seconds and thinks to himself.

"Okay." Instead of letting go with both hands, he only removes one arm, letting the other one go up to my throat. My airways become more narrow for every second he holds his grip steady.

"L-let go."

"What? I can't hear you." Sweat pearls are forming on my forehead. Oh, how I wish I could kick him now. As an attempt on mocking me he places one hand on his ear. "Say it louder."

With everything in my might I press out: "Let go of me now!"

"Why didn't you say it earlier?" Then he drops me. I fall on my knees with a sudden force, which takes away my breath. I didn't have much oxygen in my lungs before he let go. My body falls together when he kicks me on my thigh. "Yah, get up." I remain on the floor catching up with my breath, which is in intact now.

As of this moment I can honestly say that I am afraid of my patient.

Is there a way to calm him down? It probably would have been, had it not been for the fact that I believe there is something inhuman in Jimin. Almost as if he's possessed. Not to mention that it wasn't his touch, which sent me flying across the room. He wasn't even standing close enough to me. After that he dragged me up like I was weightless. How? Now I know I'm not the heaviest person there is, and he is not one of the weakest men I've encountered, but I still can't believe that everything is normal with Jimin.

My knees are currently being pressed against my chest. I do my best to not look at him, so I let my head down. Shouldn't Jin's hit have sent him to an hour long sleep? Why isn't he still in his bed? It doesn't take a genius to understand that I am scared. My body is shaking of fear. 

"Shhh", he whispers. Oh God. I am next. I'm his next victim. He'll kill me. He lifts his hand, but stops himself when he almost touches my hair. "You make me seem like the big, bad wolf." But you are, I want to say, I'm starting to think that the others were right. Please, don't let them be right. As if he can read my mind, he thoughtfully nods.

A mixture of sweat and hits my nostrils. Haven't they allowed this man to take a bath? That is another privilege they have robbed from him. I will have to talk to Jin about this too, if I ever leave this room, that is.

Just when I start to sense the awkward silence Jimin speaks up. "It's funny how you talk so greatly about me, but when we are alone, you curl yourself into a ball."

Well, you're physically abusing me. What do you expect?

Don't let his words get to you. He's trying to trick your mind. I know he does. That's a typical psychopath thing to do, or wait... was it a sociopath thing? Anyways, it's his plan.