7. Guess

[WARNING: Not proofread]

[WARNING II: You might die from this extremely adorable gif]

Yoongi has already left for work, when I wake up. It's nothing odd, I mean; I used to get worried the first couple of times he did that, but as I experienced him doing that quite often, I understood that there wasn't a point in getting upset about it. Yoongi has a tough job, but if it's a call he has to reply.

He has left me a note saying:

'Good morning :)

When you read this I'm already at work

I hope you slept well, it seemed like you got a little frightened at night, and I hope it wasn't because of my snoring.

Rest and don't go to work, please? 

Can we eat dinner together tonight? I mean real dinner, because that jajagmyeon didn't fill me up, I lied. I need real food. Sorry.

-Yoongi'

If I had my phone on me I would have called him, but my phone is still missing. I don't know if they found it on Jimin, when they caught him red handed, or if the thing which happened yesterday was real and Jimin still has it.

At least today I will get my answers. I take the bus, since I'm not old enough to get my driver's license. Usually Yoongi drives me to wherever I want to go. 

Words can't explain how much he does for me. The word 'thankful' isn't enough. He has done more for me, than I can remember. Not only did he take me under his wings, when my parents kind of threw me out, but he also has been my rock emotionally, physically and psychologically speaking. 

Don't misunderstand; they didn't actually throw me out, they gave me an ultimatum: "Either you choose us or your carrier". I think you all know by now what I chose.

Of course every child fights with their parents, but this was a fight I could not bare to lose. I'm a human being with pride, just like many others, but seen as I didn't have much pride to begin with this was war. My pride was on the line.

Now, Yoongi offered me his home. His home. His only private place. The most sacred place for him. He offered it to me. 

Yoongi has a special heart. He isn't the best with channelig his emotions, but he is indeed one of the most kindhearted people I know of. Even though he's a person who is hard to read, that doesn't automatically give anyone a reason to mark him as a stonehearted asshole. 

I remember how frustrated and angry I was, when I told him what my parents had told me. He watched me carefully, not saying a word, not giving me a smile, not even a pat on the back. He held his distance, while I almost screamed out in a desperate act of wanting his attention, but it didn't seem as if he cared enough to say something.

I slowly started thinking that he didn't give a crap about me. In desperate times, we tend to act and think desperately. My point is that I was giving up on him. Maybe people were right about him? He doesn't care about anyone. However, when I was done speaking we sat in silence.

"I- I should start packing my bags", I said to break the silence. He got up from the sofa as well, looking down at his phone.

"Yeah, you should. I'll take you home." At this point I didn't understand what that meant.

"I'm already at ho-"

"Evelin, can't you start packing? My car won't wait forever. Come on, let's go home." My eyes widened as I waited for him to continue speaking. I was completely shocked when he shrugged his shoulders and said: "What? You're lying if you're saying that, that hasn't been our home all along."