18. Awakening

I'LL MAKE A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL IF I GET 150 VOTES BY 31. OCTOBER

Today I want to start this chapter a little bit different; I want to share some amazing fan arts with you. Some of you lovelies sent me some fan arts, and that made me very happy. I want to share them with the rest of you.

So this video just speaks to me and don't you think it fits the Jimin in this story? ASDFGH <123456 Hot DAYUM guuurl, make sure to subscribe to her channel!!!

Now look at this masterpiece like wat the heck

Look At Evelin. Look at demon Jimin behind her. Omg. But yoongi is like bitch nah

Hot af Jimin what's good??? Do I need to say more?Me is dying over here, bc woah

Me is dying over here, bc woah

THANK YOU ALL FOR AMAZING EDITS. ❤️❤️❤️

If there are more of you who want to send me some fan art then feel free to do so. Contact information down below.

SERIOUSLY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. TAKE YOUR TIME. RELAX. CRY. LAUGH. WHATEVER BRUH. DO YOUR THING.

BUT DON'T FORGET THE IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END IT'S V IMPORTANT

ENJOY BC THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER :)))))

***

"Are you scared?" Only three words, and they still make me furious and near crying.

"Do you consider us good enough friends to open up to me?"

He finds this funny. For him this is a joke. For me this is enough to cause at least two sleepless nights. To top it all I don't even sleep a lot.

"Who is this lucky man to have occupied such a huge place inside of you?" Jimin fails to hold in his laughter, and I honestly don't see what's that funny.