22. Tag, you're it

150 votes before 31. October and I'll make a Halloween Special!!!

(Also; I'm always open for fanarts ;))))

This chapter was so painful to type out :///

He doesn't say anything. Expression is bold. His eyes are cold.

A side smirk is growing.

His hair has grown. Almost shoulder length.

He can't stand having long hair. How come he hasn't cut it yet?

An alarming type of darkness has layered itself upon his face. The boyish grin he used to have, when I first met him, looks like it is long gone.

Yoongi has lost some weight. It is clearly visible on the way he's having a hard time standing on his own two feet. For me it seems as if he is bearing a lot of weight on his shoulders.

Where have you been, Yoongi?

"Evelin", he whispers as if he is speaking with the last bit of air in his lungs.

His arms are welcoming me in his embrace. Him, being the only home I have ever known, I very soon find myself surrounded by warmth.

Finally. He is here. Oh god.

The most important piece of my life is back.

"I've missed you."

Just the words I wanted to hear.

"Where have you been?"

"Work."

Just the reply I was afraid to hear.

***

Yoongi watches my every step. Every movement.

Like a predator.

He has never had this aura surrounding him before. I don't get it.

"Evelin", he sings, dragging the first vowel of my name.

You don't realize how much someone means to you, until you get away from them for some time.

No matter how irritating Yoongi might be at times, my heart still beats so hard whenever I see him, I'm actually afraid he is going to see my beating heart under my shirt.

"Do you want to eat?"

He shakes his head. Revealing a small smile. "No."

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No, Evelin."

"Is there anything you want, Yoongi?"

At the snap of my fingers his whole body posture changes. His voice lowers. Watches me with small eyes, and then raises his eyebrows.

"You."

I almost choke on my spit. He must think I'm crazy. Then he starts laughing.

We end up sitting next to each other on the sofa. Enjoying the calm silence.

My heart hasn't been this way for a long time. Actually, it hasn't been like this ever since he left.

"You're looking tired. Shouldn't you go to sleep?"

A bad attempt at getting rid of him. Wait, what am I saying? I don't want to get rid of him... I think.

"Only if you're coming with me."

My mouth drops. Has he forgotten that we don't share a bedroom?

When I first moved into his house we weren't dating, so sleeping together was, of course, off limits. And now?