13. Liar, liar

(I will cry if the gif doesn't work)

Heeeyyyyoooo

Listen, I know I said you shouldn't expect chapters anytime soon, but I figured that I couldn't leave you hanging for such a long time.

Here's da chapter.

I'm throwing them hints from east to west, but I don't know if you guys catch them.

Anywho, some of you guys have some wild imaginations. Like damn. All the theories you come up with. Some of your theories are just like I imagine the story myself.

NOT PROOFREAD WHATSOEVER

Pls read the author's note at the end 🙏🏻

Jin found out the day after. He scolded me. He scolded me for being stupid. He scolded me for being irresponsible. He scolded me for being childish. He scolded me for every little thing I have done in the past, which was not fair.

However, in Jin's mind he was superior. The fact that he was older than me, was a bonus.

"What are you talking about?" I wanted to know what exactly he knew. Maybe Jungkook hadn't told him everything.

"Don't you play stupid." I shrugged, which came as a surprise to him. "What has happened to you?" he breathed out.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes, you do. I know when you're lying."

"Obviously you don't."

He looked me in the eyes. Waited for me to blink. I didn't. Jin didn't let it slide that easily. He was right; he knew it when I was lying. At that time I sincerely wasn't telling the truth. 

"Fine. We'll talk about this on Thursday," he gave in.

I didn't really care... at all, because I was thinking I had Jimin at my side. If we both stood together we wouldn't need to neither lie, nor be afraid.

However, my plans never came true.

***

"Should we lie though?" I ask for the thousandth time, not really expecting Jimin to reply this time either.

As a hoarse and agitated voice answers me from the bed, I get really surprised.

"Stop talking to me." After hearing his response I'm not too shocked. It's as if I was expecting those words from him.

"Jimin, you have to cooperate-"

I probably should know by now that correcting him or telling him what to do won't ever do me anything good, but I am stupid.