Chapter IV Tour of the House

I finish unpacking, still amazed with the house.

"Do you like it" Shannon say with a grin while leaning on the door way

"Like it, I love it it's so beautiful, I feel like a princess" I say smiling

SHANNON'S POV

I watch her as she smiles looking around the room. The light fell on her just right and made her beautiful green eyes sparkle.

"Like it, I love it it's so beautiful, I feel like a princess" she says and smiles

Her beautiful smile that she hates but I love. She is so perfect, everything about her is always at it's best. Her amazing green eyes, her beautiful brown and blonde hair, her model like body. She doesn't think she is good enough to be a model but she is, her sisters just told her that she wasn't good. I wish she could see how perfect she is in my eyes. I wanted to tell her so bad that her feeling like a princess is how she is suppose to feel because that's what she deserves. I didn't though because I figured that would he weird.

"You ok" she says

"Oh ya sorry just thinking" I say

"About what" she asks

Should I tell her that it was her that I was thinking about? No that would just be weird.

"Just about the house I haven't been here in so long" I say

"Oh" she says

I can tell that's not what she wanted to hear but she was trying to hide it. What was I suppose to say I thought she would think I was weird or something if I told her I was thinking about her.

"I'm going to go down stairs would you like me to give you a tour of the house first" I ask

"Sure I would love that" she says

We head back down stairs. We head to the left of the stairs into a big open concept living space with a big lushes white couch. A nice big, open kitchen with shiny clean counter top. With a small bar and a nice dining table in front of a big window. Each of the windows were large and almost the length of the wall. A small living area finished it all off. It was all open concept and flowed right together. A nice full bath finished it all off. There is a little stair case that goes down to a lower floor however, it isn't a full floor. There is a nice wine area and a pretty blue toned bathroom that lead right into a nice full bedroom. Every bedroom is the size of a master bedroom, the master bedroom is two times bigger.

One the first floor on the right side of the stair case is a nice long dining table. A couple feet from the end of that table is another bar. On the other side of the room in front of a full wall window was a big living area with a grand piano. Outside of the wall like window was a nice outside sitting area that over hung a nice view of the beach and some of the city. A little kitchen was just down the hall.

Up stairs was the bedrooms. The first bedroom was Jared's,then Tomo's, and then Constance's room. Constance's room was the master bedroom. Each bedroom had a bathroom right next to it. Up the last set of stairs was mine and Katherine's room and bathroom. We head back down stairs to the main floor which is actually the second floor. It is very common in California for houses like this to have a huge main floor which is really the second floor.

"Oh one more thing before we head outside for a tour there" I say and grab her wrist

I lead her back down stairs and threw a door that is pretty well hidden.

"What are we going to Narnia" she asks laughing

"No" I say smiling

I open the door and we walk in. Immediately Katherine is blown away by the room. It was a large recording studio. Everything we needed to write and record music without leaving the house.

"This is amazing" she says

"I know it came with the house, when we saw it we were sold" I say

"This is great you don't have to leave" she says

"I know we love it" I say

She just smiles and walks around looking at everything.

"Can you play me a song" she says holding a guitar in the air

"Sure" I say and take it

She sits on a small bench and I sit right across from her. I strum the strings and tune it right.

"What would you like me to play" I ask

"Doesn't matter" she says

"Ok I know a song" I say