Chapter 1

*Yoonmin's POV*
"Hi! I'm Kim Yoonmin. I am currently attending Saerim Middle School. I have a very bright and innocent personality in school, but outside of school I am very blunt. Well enough of talking about me, what's your name?" (Sticks out hand)

The new secret agent had just arrived and I was in charge of welcoming him in.

New Kid: (shyly) (shakes her hand) "Hi I'm Beakhyun."

Me: "Well Baek! I'm going to show you your room and then I'm going to introduce you to you new team mates! Let's go!"

*3rd Person POV*
~walking to his dorm~

Baekhyun: "so, do all the agents live here?"

Yoonmin: "Yup... We all have our reasons why we chose to live here."

Baekhyun: "If you don't mind me asking... What's your reason?"

Yoonmin: "I had no where else to go. My parents were killed, and none of my family members were in a situation to take me in."

Baekhyun: (stops walking) "I'm so-"

Yoonmin: "Don't be sorry... It happened along time ago." (sad smile)

Baekhyun: (catches up to her) "Yea but still."

Yoonmin: (suddenly stops) "We are here!" (Opens the door)

?: "Ahhhhh! YA! KNOCK BEFORE YOU RANDOMLY OPEN THE DOOR!"

Yoonmin: "Oh shut up and finish getting dressed you are scaring the new kid." (throws his shirt at him)

?: (puts it on) (turns to Baekhyun) "Sorry about that, we weren't really informed the exact time that you would arrive. Well nice to meet you, my name is Kim Jongin, but call me by my agent name its Kai." (smiles)

Baekhyun: (bows 90°) "Hello! My name is Baekhyun! Please take care of me!"

Kai: (pats his shoulder) "Hey kid relax, you ain't in the military, no need to be so stiff."

Baekhyun: "hehe... sorry... So are you guys siblings?"

Yoonmin: "I wouldn't be alive if he was my sibling."

Kai: (shoves her) "Rude. But yea I would have annoyed her to death." (chuckles)

Yoonmin: "Anyways lets go meet the other members. Kai is one of the strongest agents, besides me-"

Kai: (shoves Yoonmin)

Yoonmin" -so if you have any questions your go to people are me, Kai, and Tao."

Baekhyun: "Tao?"

Kai: You will meet him later. Let's go!" (puts his arms around Yoonmin's and Baekhyun ' shoulder)

~walking to the arena~

Kai: "So... New kid how old are you?"

Baekhyun: "I was born in '92"

Kai: (drops his arm) (stops and bows) "oh, hyung"

Yoomin and Baekhyun keep walking.

Yommin: (goes back and grabs Kai's ear) "Come on."

Kai: "Ow Ow Ow LET GO!!!!!!"

Yoonmin:"Then hurry up!"

Kai: "FINE I WILL JUST LET GO!"

Yoonmin: (lets go of Kai's ear)

~Arrives at the Arena~
~Exo members sparring~

Yoomin: "Guys!"

Exo members stop and look at Yoonmin.

Yoonmin: "You guys have a new member to you team"

Baekhyun: "Hey guys I'm Baekhyun. Ummmm please take care of me!"

Kai: (face palms) "I told you not to be so tense!"

Suho: (Steps up) "Don't mind him. Anyways I'm the leader of this team Suho, my real name is Kim Junmyeon." (Sticks out his hand)

One by one all the Exo members introduce themselves to Baekhyun. They were very accepting towards Baekhyun and willing to take him in.

Yoonmin: "Alright now that the introductions are over, let's see what you got Baek. Do you have any martial arts experience?"

Baekhyun: "Yea, I've learned Hapkido before."

Yoonmin: "Great! Well we'll see if it will help you or not. Tao! Be his sparring partner."

Kai: "What? Why can't I do it?"

Yoonmin: "Cause you will end up killing the poor kid, Tao knows when stop pushing too hard."

Kai sits down while sulking. The Exo members sat around the sparring arena. Tao and Baekhyun were getting ready to spar.

Yoonmin: "Start off with fist to fist combat, then you will spar with a pole. Tao, remember take it easy." (sits down)

Tao: "Got it." (gets into position)

*Yoonmin's POV*

Tao and Baekhyun started sparring and Baekhyun wasn't doing too bad at keeping up. Granted Tao wasn't using all of his strength, but still I was very shocked. In the end Tao pinned Baekhyun to the floor in an arm lock.

Me: (gets up and claps) "well done Baek for some who is new, that wasn't too bad. Lets move on."

Before they started pole sparring, the other members went up to Tao and Baekhyun with towels and water and complemented them. That was when I knew I didn't have to worry about Baek fitting in.

~After practice~
~At dinner~

Baekhyun: (sits next to Yoonmin) "So I've been wondering why they all listen to you even if you are younger than them."

Me: "I told you about my parents being killed right?"

Baekhyun: (nods)

Me: (sighs) "I was six. My parents were also secret agents for this very company. They made some enimies and they were after my parents. They suddenly showed up at our house and my parents hid me in their closet and told me not to make a sound. I heard footsteps and things breaking in my house. I heard people screaming at my parents and my parents screaming back at them. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened the door to the closet a bit to see what was going on." (tear falls) "The next thing I know my parents laid dead on the floor. The guys shot my parents in front of me." (wipes tears) "I've been here ever since, training to get my revenge on those guys. So, I'm their sunbaes I have more experience than them, and I am their captain. Each team has their own leader and I am the captain for Exo and another team called Seventeen."

Baekhyun: "Again I am so sorry for what happened to your parents."

Me: "I told you not to be sorry, now eat up. Aren't you hungry?"

Baekhyun: (stomach growls) (blushes)

Me: (laughs)

Kai: (sits down) "Bruh like I am so hungry right now, like EVERYTHING SMELLS SO GOOD."

As we eat Kai and Baekhyun get along great. After my little talk with Baekhyun my appetite faded and I was picking at my food. My parents... I thought I had gotten over their death, but I guess I only pushed it away. After dinner we went to our dorms to get ready to train... Everyday, all day is filled with training... I'm just waiting, waiting to get our first mission, waiting to get revenge for my parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So! That was chapter 1... Hoped you guys liked it! This chapter was just to introduce what was going on, background info, etc... and was set in the past... anyways thanks! Vote and Comment!♡ ~