Chapter 7

*3rd Person POV*

Seventeen had arrived at the hospital and ran to the desk.

Jeonghan: "Where are my kids?!?!?!?!?"

Nurse: "Uhhhhh. Kids? Can I get the names?"

S.Coups: (pushes Jeonghan out of the way) "Don't mind him. The names are Dino and Seungkwan."

Nurse: "Let's see here.... There is a Boo Seungkwan but I don't see a Dino."

S.Coups: "Try Lee Chan."

Nurse: "Ah yes Lee Chan. Boo Seungkwan is in room 17, but Lee Chan is still in the undergoing surgery."

Suho: "Will he be alright?"

Nurse: "We won't really know the status of the patient until they have finished the surgery."

Suho: "Alright thanks. We can go visit Seungkwan right?"

Nurse: "There is already a bunch of people in his room. I don't think that there will be enough room."

Mingyu: "A lot of people? It must be Exo."

Jeonghan: (pushes past the members) "We will make room. Move it. I have to go see my baby."

Joshua: "Jeonghanie hyung. Don't go overboard." 

Jeonghan: "I won't now lets go."

~In the Room~

Jeonghan: "Seungkwan!"

(Exo stands)

Kris: "Your here. Where's Yoonmin and Woozi?"

Suho: "They are still at the school. They will come as soon as they finish 'cleaning' up."

The8: "How are you feeling bro."

Seungkwan: (smiles) "This? Ah it's nothing."

Jun: "Liar."

Seungkwan: "hehe well it's manageable..."

S.Coups: "Joshua, Vernon, and Wonwoo you guys should get yourselves checked out as well. You guys got beat up pretty badly."

Joshua: "We'll be fine. Dino and Seungkwan are the main concerns."

S.Coups: "That wasn't a suggestion. Go."

(They leave)

~~~~~~~~~With Yoonmin~~~~~~~~~

*Yoonmin's POV*

45 minutes... I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 45 MINUTES!!!!!! These police officers are SO going to get it later. Suddenly the announcements came on and I heard Woozi's voice.

Woozi: "Good afternoon students. I am a police officer and I came on to tell you that the situation has ended safely. I know that all you have been scared of the situation, but we were able to catch those bad guys without anyone getting hurt. Thank you for cooperating with us and not contacting anyone. You are now able to contact your parents. The principle wanted me to tell you guys that he will be sending an email to your parents explaining the situation and when to come back to school. Until then please get some rest. Thank You." 

A couple minutes later Woozi came back and the police arrived. Oh. They are so dead.

I went up to the person who looked liked the captain.

Me: (shows badge) "What took so long. Are you not aware of the seriousness of this situation! Is this how slow you guys get to every case?!?"

Woozi: "Yoonmin calm down."