Chapter 9

*3rd Person POV*

S.Coups: "And they let you become an agent just like that?"

Yoonmin: "Well of course not. They had to get my legal records and everything... It was such a long process. Then they found out who my parents were and they let me in."

Dino: "Who are your parents?"

Yoonmin: "My parents........... Dino! You're awake!!!! How long have you been awake? How are you feeling? Are you uncomfortable anywhere? Let me go get the doctor!" (Stands up)

S.Coups: (grabs her wrist and sits her down) "Calm down Yoonmin. I'll go get the nurse." (Stands up) "And don't overwhelm Dino."

Yoonmin: "How you feeling?"

Dino: "Not quite sure... better? Where is everyone?"

Yoonmin: "You were severely injured so we told everyone to stay in Seungkwan's room, so that you have some space." 

Dino: "Oh okay."

The nurse comes in with S.Coups and checks up on Dino.

Nurse: "Everything look good. Make sure that you don't move around too much or the stitches will come undone. Also make sure that you take your medicine." (leaves)

Jeonghan: "If you need anything just tell us. Later we'll call the members in so they can see you, but first answer Dino's question." (turns to Yoonmin)

Yoonmin: "Huh?"

Jeonghan: "Who were your parents?"

Yoonmin: (sad smile) "They were the top agents here. Kim Myungsoo and Lee Minhee. I told myself that like them I would become the top agent and get revenge for their death."

S.Coups: "Well you're halfway there."

Yoonmin: "What do you mean?"

S.Coups: "You are already the top agent, so you're halfway there."

Yoonmin: "I guess, but getting revenge is not so easy when the dude I'm looking for is Ian."

Dino: "What's so great about him anyway?"

Yoonmin: "You don't understand how many mafia groups he is in charge of. Not only that he can make anyone on his side. Why? Because that jackbutt is so filthy rich. That is what pisses me off!"

S.Coups: "That's why we are going to help you... He has so many people on his side. You need all the help you can get."

Yoonmin: "But... What if you guys get hurt? I mean look at what happened already! Dino is severely injured, Seungkwan is hospitalized, Vernon is badly beat up, Joshua and Wonwoo were beat up too... If this happens again-"

Jeonghan: "All that happened because we weren't ready. Next time we will be."

Yoonmin: "No. Like I said, this is my personal mission."

S.Coups: "That doesn't matter... We are already in too deep. The fact that Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino got beat up means that this Ian dude already knows what we look like, and how close we are with you, so he definitely will attack us to get to you."

Yoonmin: (sighs) "I just-"

S.Coups: "Don't worry, we will be extra careful and train even harder."

Yoonmin: "Fine. And make sure to tell the rest of the guys to NEVER travel alone. And always make sure the younger ones are with someone with experience as well."

Dino: "Hey! We aren't that weak!"

Yoonmin: "I know, I know... I'm just worried. I just don't understand how Ian knows so much about us... Maybe he planted someone in our organization to spy on us..."

Jeonghan: "That's another problem for another day... Coups go get the other guys... Not all of them cause then this room will be too crowded."

Yoonmin: "By the way... Did anyone report to Kyle about what happened?"

Coups and Jeonghan look at each other.

Jeonghan: "I don't thinks so... not yet."

Yoonmin: "I'll talk to him." (leaves)

*Yoonmin's POV*

I left Dino's room to call Kyle... But before then I sat down and tried to do some thinking... How does Ian know so much about, Exo and Seventeen? How does he know what they look like? Did Ian really plant someone among us? I should ask Kyle about this. I called Kyle and reported that we were all at the hospital and that S.Coups and Kris are going to be staying at the hospital. Then I asked the question that has been on my mind.

Me: "Hey Kyle I have a question... You know about my personal mission... right?"

Kyle: "To catch Ian? Yea why?"

Me: "Well I put some things together and I feel like Ian has planted one of his men as a secret agent... with us... Do you have anyone who you think would be on Ian's side? I mean that guy Logan seems suspicious..."

Kyle: "Honestly I have no clue... Everyone that is a part of this organization has been through a thorough background check."

Me: "Well okay... Thanks though."

I ended the call and went to go check up on Seungkwan.

Me: "How you feeling?"

Seungkwan: "A lot better than before."

Me: "That's good!" (Turns to Suho) "What did the nurse say?"

Suho: "The nurse said that if he takes his medicine and gets enough rest, he should be out of the hospital by next week."

Me: "That's great! Where's Vernon, Wonwoo, and Josh?"

Kris: "S.Coups told them to get checked out... But they have been gone for a while."

Me: "Let me go check up on them."

I left the room as I had a bad feeling... They should be okay... Right?

I went the front desk and asked for the the status of Wonwoo, Joshua, and Vernon.

Nurse: "Oh those three... One was hospitalized and the other two were treated."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phone conversation

???: "Boss we should lay low for a while. Yoonmin is starting to catch on that you planted someone beside her."

Ian: "Well well well. She isn't named top agent for nothing. Definitely smarter than her parents. Fine. We shall do what you say."

???: "Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I left two cliffhangers for you guys... I'm sorry... XD... But who do you thinks is the dude on the phone? Who will betray Yoonmin? Who was hospitalized? Why was he hospitalized? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ