Chapter 13

*Yoonmin's POV*

When we went back I talked to Kai and Baek separately. I apologized and surprisingly they let it go pretty fast. I was expecting them to joke around or be a bit pissed, but they were totally cool. We went back to the room and I saw that some members went to go visit the other kids and other members came. I stopped by Vernon's and Seungkwan's room that night too.

-----------Time Skip-----------

The next day Vernon and Seungkwan were released  from the hospital, but the doctor advised them to take it easy for the next couple of weeks.

Vernon: "It feels so good to be out of that room!" (stretches) 

Me: (snorts) "You were only in there for a day."

Vernon: (pokes face) "But it felt like forever."

Vernon, Seungkwan, and I were on our way to get them checked out. 

Seungkwan: " So any progress yet?"

Vernon and I look at Seungkwan in confusion.

Vernon: "Progress on what?"

Seungkwan: "On tracking Ian." 

Me: "Maybe I am on to something, but not quite sure."

After that we walked in silence. We arrived at the desk and checked them out of the hospital.

Me: "Do you guys have anything you want to eat?"

Seungkwan: "Meat."

Me: (laughs) "I expect nothing less from you Seungkwan."

I called Coups and told him where we were going. We left the hospital and arrived at the BBQ place where I left Baek.

Vernon: "I heard you let one rip on Baek hyung when you were here."

I hide my face in embarrassment.

Me: "Can you please not use the term let one rip with that situation?"

They laugh and we sit down.

After we ate we went back to the hospital and everyone was in Dino's room... There wasn't much room, but I guess they were fine with it. Everyone was either talking with someone or on their phones. A doctor and a nurse came in.

Doctor: "I'm sorry, but there can not be this many people in one room." 

We all looked over at the doctor. It was the doctor who yelled at me because I hid behind him. We made eye contact.

Doctor: "You again?" (shakes head) "At most there can be 5 people in the room. This is just too much." 

We talked it over and had Tao, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Sehun, and Hoshi stay. We bid goodbye to Dino and head back to base. I fall behind everyone and tug on Suho's sleeve.

Me: "When we get back to base, can you do me a favor?"

Suho: "What is it?"

Me: "I need you to go somewhere with me."

Suho: "Where?"

Me: "I'll explain later. So can you?"

Suho: "Sure?"

Me: "Thanks."

-----------At Base-----------

Before everyone went back to their rooms, I stopped them.

Me: "Hey guys before you go... I need to admit something..." 

They all stopped and turned around.

Me: "I admit... that... I...." (softly) "Need your help."

Kai: "I'm sorry I didn't hear you. That you need what?"

I look up and see him smiling and cupping his ear with his hand leaning towards me. So I had the great idea of yelling in his ear.

Me: "I SAID I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Kai: "Ow! WOMAN!"

He hit my head. It hurt so I punched his shoulder. Before we could get into a big fight the other members held us back.

Suho: "Come on Yoonmin stop. You said you need to do something."

Chanyeol: "Come on Kai stop."

Kai huffed and walked towards his room. There was an awkward silence after he left.

Lay shakes his head and starts laughing.

Lay: "Your guys's temper can not be matched." (walks towards his room)

I yell after him "I don't have a temper!" I look at the guys. They were all looking at me like I was lying.

Me: "Okay maybe I do."

The guys, except Suho, start laughing and walking towards their room.

Suho: "So where are we going?"

Me: "To visit my old friend."

We walk to the area were they keep the criminals.

Suho: "I thought you said you were going to visit a friend?"

Me: "We are just be patient."

We walk over to Ren's cell.

Me: "Hey Ren. How you holdin up?"

Suho: "Him?!?! He's the one your talking about?!?! How can you be friends with a guy who not only beat the living crap out of your other friends, of your fellow agents, of your team, but also tried to kill us? Not only just us, he threatened to kill one of your school mates! And you still call him a friend?!?!?!?!?!"

Me: "Suho calm down. You know I wasn't an agent my entire life. Before I was an agent I was one of them... But that is a story for another day." (turns to Ren) "Here I brought a member. Can you please answer my questions now?"

Ren: (smiles) "Suho right?"

Shocked that Ren was talking to him, he looked at him.

Ren: "Please... Please take good care of her."

Suho: (frowns) "Oh NOW you care about her? What are we even doing here? Yoonmin lets go."

He pulls my wrist to leave, but I pull back.

Me: "No. He's going to help us. He knows lots of things about Ian. He worked for him. He will help us."

Suho: (lets go) "How can you trust him?!?"

Me: "I just do... please stay. He won't cooperate unless someone else listens in, because he knows if it's just me I'll go off on my own."

Suho doesn't answer for a while, but agrees to stay in the end.

We sit down in front of Ren's cell and he sits down too, and we or more like I  start to ask my questions.

----------------------Phone Conversation----------------------------------

?????: "Boss if you're so impatient why can't I just finish her off?"

Ian: "Because I want to see her face as she dies. She will die by my hands. Don't you dare touch her before she gets to me."

?????: "But-"

Ian: "Do you understand me?"

?????: "Yes sir."