Chapter 17

------------- 9 years later -------------

*Yoonmin's POV*

???: (Grabs Yoonmin's shoulders) "BOO!"

I was walking towards the kitchen, and the next thing I know there is a dude lying in pain in front of me.

???: "Owwwwww! Jeez you never change do ya?"

Me: (looks down and smiles) "Jeez you never change too. Kai, you should know better than to go and scare me like that."

Kai: (stands up) "I didn't think that you would end up flipping me!" (Smiles) Even after all these years you still got it huh?"

Me: "Of course! If I want to stay head of this organization then I got to make sure I can keep these kids in line!" (winks) "It's been a while... I'm kind of sad, you guys barely keep in touch with me... And now days we don't even talk."

Kai: (flicks Yoonmin's forehead) "Stupid. You're head of a secret organization... Do you know how hard it is to stay in touch with you? I swear your number changes every 10 seconds!"

Me: "True... But you should know I have no other choice."

--------Phone rings---------

Kai: "Hello?"

Seungkwan: "Hyung! Where ar-----"

D.O.: "Oi! You guys better not be fighting again----"

Suho: "What?!?! You guys are fighting!?! It's been 9 years since you last saw-----"

Jeonghan: "Just hurry up! I'm getting tired of waiting!"

Kai: "All of you need to take a breath. We are on our way." (hangs up)

Me: "Was that the guys?"

Kai: "Yea, they are waiting in the meeting room."

Me: "Then let's go."

----------------- In the meeting room ------------------

I walk in the room and see everyone doing their own thing.

Me: "Attention! The party had arrived."

----------crickets-----------

Me: (mummbles) "Gosh is it that hard to give a little reaction?"

Dino: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I hold my arms out as Dino runs to come give me a hug.

Kai: (walks past) "Jeez child your 26 and you're still acting like a little kid."

Dino: (glares) "Better than acting like a grandpa!" (sticks his tongue out)

Kai was about to go in for a headlock, but thankfully Seungcheol stepped in.

Seungcheol: "Hey let's sit down now... Not everyone is here yet."

Me: (confused) "Huh? Who else is coming?"

Ren: (walks in) "Attention everyone! The party has arrived!"

The boys whoot and shout as the five boys walk in.

Me: (Pouts) (mummbles) "Psh... Who needs their reactions anyway?"

Baekhyun: (wraps his arm around Yoomin's shoulders) (whispers) "No need to pout. We were just joking."

Ren: (looks over) "STOP. HOLD UP! What is going on with you two?"

I look around but see nothing out of the ordinary until my eyes land on Baekhyun. We immediately split like magents opposing each other.

Me: "JR! How have you guys been?!?!"