Chapter 12

*Baekhyun's POV*

Kai asked to talk to me, so we went to the cafeteria area.

Me: (worried) "Is there something wrong?"

Kai: "Hyung have you noticed that Yoonmin's acting a bit weird?"

I sit still knowing that he is going to ask what happened with me and Yoonmin. One of the members probably told him about our argument.

Kai: "When we went to go pick up clothes Jun and I saw Yoonmin in the training room. I told her to talk to me about what she was so stressed about. I was serious, I wanted to help her. But she yelled at me and told me to leave her alone. On our way back Jun and I realized that she cares about us, but she doesn't really trust us."

Me: "I don't really know what's happening either. She and I had an argument earlier, and she misunderstood what I said and told me to tell everyone to stay out of her business."

Kai: "Hyung... What should we do?"

Me: "Keeping this between us won't help us out all. We should go to Seungcheolie hyung and Suho hyung later. Not now. Not while the kids are hospitalized. We shouldn't make them worry about this. Adding this will add on to their already full plate. They will be too stressed out."

Kai nods and we head back to Dino's room.

Seungcheol: "Is there something going on guys?"

Kai: "Nope I just had something to consult with hyung. Private life stuff."

Seungcheolie hyung gave us a suspicious look, but turned his attention back to Dino.

*Yoonmin's POV*

 I walked into the hospital and towards Dino's room, but I saw Kai and Baekhyun walk out, so I took a sharp right turn and headed for the information desk.

Nurse: "Yes how may I help you?"

Me: "Nope I'm good... actually can you pretend like you're talking to me?"

Nurse: "Uhhhhhhhh. Yes? Ummmmm. How was your day?"

Me: "It was fine..."

Kai and Baekhyun walk past and I sigh in relief.

Me: "I'm so sorry for the request. It was kind of an emergency. Sorry."

I head to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I wash my face with some water and slap both of my cheeks with my hands. 

"Come on Yoonmin you can do this. They are not just fellow workers. They are your friends. Just say sorry. FIGHTING!"

I turn around and stop dead in my tracks. There was a middle aged lady looking at me like I was crazy. I bow my head and slowly back up and out of the bathroom. I make my way back to Dino's room ready to be sorry, but I saw Kai and Baek walking back to Dino's room as well, and once again I turn my track and hid behind a doctor.

Doctor: "Can I help you?"

Me: "Yes you can help by looking forward and keep doing what you were doing?"

Kai and Baekhyun walk into Dino's room and I let go of the doctor's back.

Doctor: "Ma'am I'm sorry, but you are in a hospital. Please try and refrain from horsing around. There are patients around." 

I give a small smile of apology and head towards Dino's room. I stand right outside the door hesitating to go in. I stand outside for a few minutes and I hear laughs from the members outside the door. 

Tao: "Are you not going in?"

I turn around and see Tao, Seokmin, and Vernon right behind me.

Me: "Uhh. Yea I'm going in."

I walk in and I see Seungcheol, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, and Hoshi in the room. They all stop laughing once they see me.

Me: "Uh hey Seungcheol. Do you have a minute?"

The boys make eye contact for a few seconds and Seungcheol finally gets up and walks towards me.

Seungcheol: "Let's go."

We leave the room and stand in the hallway.

Me: "I need to talk with you and Suho."

We head to Vernon's room to get Suho.

Seungcheol: "Is everything okay?"

Me: "Sort of? I'll explain later."

We call Suho out of the room and the three of us stood in the hallway in silence.

Suho: "Is something wrong?"

Seungcheol: "I don't know. She called me out of the room saying that  she had to talk to me."

Me: "... I want to say this in front of everyone, but it's kind of hard, so I want to say this to you guys first." (sighs) "I.... I'm sorry. Baek probably told you about our argument and I don't know if Kai told you, but I yelled at him unexpectedly. I don't know how detailed Baek told you about our argument, but I'll summarize everything for you. I basically told him that I don't need your help with finding Ian, but after training a bit and clearing my head I realized I do need your help. I'll admit it. I... I'm not invincible. I'm human and I need all the help I can get. So... Please... Help."

Seungcheol: "Hey. Don't worry. Of course we'll help. Baek told us everything... But Yoonmin I need you to promise us something, if we are going to help you... Promise me that you won't do anything on your own, we are here to help you, so you need to tell us everything you know."

He pulls me in for a hug.

Seungcheol: "And remember that you are not alone. You need to be able to trust us."

Suho: "Hey let me in on the hug as well." (joins hug) "But Yoonmin before anything else, you need to apologize to Kai and Baekhyun first. They went out to talk by themselves earlier. They came back looking like it was nothing, but please I know them better than that. But they were probably talking about you. They were probably worried about you."

Me: "I will don't worry. Just give me some time. You know I'm good at apologizing to others."

Seungcheol: "Yea we know. That's why we are going to be right there for you. You won't be alone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian: "How much longer do we need to lay low?"

???: "Just a bit longer sir."

Ian: "I am getting VERY impatient."

???: "But if we rush sir everything could go wrong."

Ian: "THIS BETTER BE WORTH THE WAIT. IF NOT YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU."