Chapter 10

*Yoonmin's POV*

Me: "Why was Hansol hospitalized?"

Nurse: "His wounds were more serious than seemed."

Me: "Alright. What room is he in?"

Nurse: "He is in room 3."

I went into room 3 to see Joshua and Wonwoo sitting down beside Vernon.

Me: "You guys know you could've told someone that you guys were here."

They all turn to me.

Joshua: "Oh crap yea we forgot." (smiles)

I roll my eyes and turn to Vernon.

Me: "How are you feeling?"

Vernon: "I'm feeling fine. But apparently I had some severe damages."

Me: "You're so stupid... How do you not feel the pain?"

Vernon: "I was too worried about Seungkwan and Channie."

Me: (throws a pillow at him) "Like I said you're so stupid."

Wonwoo: (takes pillow) "Hey hey hey. Take it easy, he's still a patient."

Me: "Vernon what happened back at the school?"

Vernon: "Everything happened so fast. We were introduced to a new student, a guy named Ren. He sat behind me. I was paying attention in class then suddenly I was grabbed from behind with a gun aimed at my head. Of course I couldn't just be taken hostage like that, so I fought back. But... things didn't really go the way I thought it would. He looks like a stick, but he was really strong... I tried to fight back, but you know how things turned out......"

Me: "Of course he's strong... He's been a part of a gang for years. The amount of training they have... It's a no wonder Ian hired those guys."

Wonwoo: "You know them?"

Me: "Yea. I'll tell you guys the story later... for now I'm going to inform the guys of were you guys are since you guys forgot. I'm going to stay in Channie's room..."

I leave and head over to Seungkwan's room first. Half of the Exo members and half of the Seventeen members were there. I told them about Joshua, Wonwoo, and Vernon and told them to stop by Vernon's room too. I went back to see the other half of Exo and the Seventeen members. I told them what happened and Jeonghan ran out of the room to Vernon's room. I sit myself down across the room and sigh. Baekhyun comes towards me and sits down.

Baekhyun: "So captain. What's on your mind that's got you sighing?"

Me: "Just this and that."

Baekhyun: "So.... Hey... Ummmm.........."

Me: "So Baek. What's on your mind that's got you hesitating?"

Baekhyun: "See I know this situation is serious with members hurt and everything, but..."

Me: "But..."

Baekhyun: (smiles) "I'm hungry."

Me: "....." (laughing) "alright alright. Let's go get some food. And bring some back for the members."

I stand up and walk towards everyone.

Me: "Hey Baekhyun and I are going to get some food. What do you guys want?"

Dino: "Ice cream!"

Me: "No. You're hurt. You don't get anything unless the nurse says it's okay."

Dino: "Not fair."

Me: "I'll buy you ice cream when you get out of here."

Dino: (sighs) "Fine."