Chapter 2

*5 Years Later*
*Yoonmin's POV*

Me: (whisper yelling) "I swear to god Seungkwan if you don't get your foot off of my face I am going to punch you."

Seungkwan: (whisper yells) "Sorry! I can't see!"

We were currently in the middle of a mission in the dark and I was paired up with Seungkwan incase he screws up. We were currently waiting and hiding between the walls to two buildings and there wasn't much room.

Me: (hisses) (whispers) " Just move your leg!"

Seungkwan: (whines) (whispers) "I can't!!"

Me: (growls) "What is taking them so long?"

¤ding¤

Seungkwan: "Did you not put your phone on vibrate??"

Me: "No."

Seungkwan: "What? What if the-"

He couldn't talk anymore cause I put my hand over his mouth. I got my phone out and read the text message. I stand up and leave pulling Seungkwan with me.

Seungkwan: "Where are we going?"

Me: "Back to base. They captured the boss and took him there and keeping him locked up."

Seungkwan: "Okay okay... let goooooooooooooo."

I let go of poor Seungkwan and got in the car. We arrived at base and I walked straight to where they kept the boss.

Me: "What is the status with this dude?"

•everyone (seventeen and exo) turns around•

Sehun: "He won't speak."

Woozi: "We literally tried everything."

Me: "Did you guys go in there?"

Wonwoo: "No it's too dangerous."

Me: "The guy is tied up... dangerous my ass." (walks in the room)

Chanyeol: "Wait no Yoonmin-"

~door closes~

Me: "You know your life would be so much easier if you just, you know... TALK."

Criminal: (scoffs) "That's what they all say."

Me: "Ah so you've been in this situation before?"

Criminal: "What's it to you?"

Me: "Just curious. If you could answer what for?"

Criminal: "Our friend was in danger. We used whatever method to save him."

Me: "Method?"

Criminal: (smirks) "It's something past your imagination."

Me: "It am a secret agent... to me there is nothing that really surprises me anymore."

Criminal: "We stole money from a bank car." (smirks)

Me: "A bank car? Perhaps in the Washington area?"

Criminal: (surprised) "How'd you know that?"

Me: "Please... You are an idiot... I know exactly what company you work for." (smiles) "Thank You." (leaves)

~Everyone turns to her~

D.O.: "How do you know what company he works for?"

Me: "We already busted this case. We found out the company behind it. The company shut down, but the workers scattered." (turns to them) "Hey Suho, I'm going to send you some information and I need you to write up a report. Make sure to use the recording from today. And S.Coups send the report to the police and make sure they lock him up. Go with them and make sure they lock him up, I don't really trust police."

S.Coups and Suho: (nods) "alright."

Dino: "What do you want us to do?"

Baekhyun: "What are you going to do?"

Me: "You guys can train, rest, be alert just in case there is another mission. As for me... I have my own mission." (leaves)

*3rd Person POV*

Hoshi: "Own mission?"

Dk: "Should we follow her?

Xiumin: "I don't think we should... she could get mad."

Dk: "She doesn't have to find us."

Jeonghan: "We should only send a couple people."

Dk: "Yes" (turns to Exo) "You in or out?"

▪Exo looks at each other▪

Chanyeol: (smiles) "We are in."

Suho: "We should send our best agents... From us Kai and Tao go..."

S.Coups: "From us Jun and Woozi should go."

Kai: (smirks) "Shouldn't the two leaders go?"

S.Coups: "We would, but we would like to live. Yoonmin gave us orders and she would have our heads if we don't do it." (smiles) "So Bye" (Drags Suho out of the room)

Dino: "Welp don't let Yoonmin find you." (smiles) "Bye! Hope you come back alive!" (leaves)

Joshua: "Lol what a savage. Have fun!" (leaves)

Kai, Tao, Woozi, and Jun left to follow Yoonmin.

~Yoonmin ' s POV~

I went to my room changed into my black leather pants, black shirt, black combat boots, and black jacket. I got my knives in my boots, got my gun and badge and left to continue my search for Ian... Ian... Ian... I still remember the day the basted killed my parents. I'm still looking for him.

I walked into this alleyway to meet up with someone. I waited then a group of people came.

Guy #1: "You are Yoon? A girl?" (scoffs) "Please. You have got to be kidding me."

Me: (coldly) "I did not come all the way here to listen to you being sexist. You said you knew about Ian's whereabouts."

Guy #3: "Little hasty are we little girl? " (pats her head)

These guys are really pissing me off, but they said they know Ian so I tried to hold in my anger.

Me: "Let me ask you one more time. DO YOU KNOW IAN."

Guy #1: "We do, but you see we don't give information out that easily." (smirks)

Me: (growls) "What do you want."

Guy #2: "Oh you know..." (Starts walking towards her) "you?"

Me: "Nope, fuck you guys." (Punches guy #1)

Guy #1: "Bitch." (Punches back)

I try to tackle him, but I stop dead in my tracks.

Guy #2: "You are such an idiot Nick why would you even attempt to fight an agent. Why lose to her fighting when you could win with a gun?"

Me: "Agent?" (in my head) Crap how did they know? "I am not an agent."

Guy #1: "Don't lie, Ian told us all about you." (smirks) "Now you can come with us and live and get information on Ian, or you can die right here."

I stayed still not saying anything, trying to figure out a way out of this. Suddenly Guy #3 was thrown on the ground unconscious. We looked in the direction he was thrown from. Suddenly I hear a yelp from guy #1 and he disappears.

Guy #2: "Shit, WHO'S THERE?!?!?" (grabs me) "COME NEAR ME AND I SHOOT THE GIRL!"

I elbow the guy, kick his gun away from his hands, and pull my gun and point it at him. I look around to see who was there. I see some people walking towards us. Guy #1 in handcuffs with KAI, JUN, TAO, AND WOOZI. They followed me?!?! They are so dead later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys! Hope you likey! Vote and Comment! ♡