Chapter 6 : Again

Yay!! Another chapter! So cool. This got up to Action #269!! Woo-hoo! Thanks y'all!!! xD

************************

Chapter 6 : Again

Clarity's POV

I opened my locker.

"You ignored my text." Joslyn was leaning on the locker near mine.

"Not in the mood."

"You told me you'll tell me. Now spit it."

Dangit, she got me. She has her ways and so do I.

I sighed. I grabbed my books as I put my backpack on, shut my locker, turned to her. "Ok, fine. It was after school on the first day. Remember when I decided to walk home?"

"Yeah."

"Well, as I was walking, I saw--"

Our attention turned to an area full of crowded students.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" were the chants.

"A fight on the third day of school? Wow, this school must be really bored." Joslyn pointed out.

I scoffed. "No surprise."

We walked over to peek over people's heads.

As I looked closer, I realized it was Dimwit and another boy named...crap forgot his name.

"You did this!" Dimwit screamed.

"Get over yourself! She was nothing!"

"Better watch what you say."

"What? Sad your sister's gone for good?"

Sister? Wait, wasn't that what Dimwit was about to say before he was gonna pull the trigger at that guy? Well, hehe of course before I happen to pass by between their gun-pointing fight. I remember him saying that someone got killed.

"It's payback time, punk." Dimwit punched his face.

That other boy kicked his waist.

Dimwit locked his arms around that boy's throat. "Say it again."

"She's nothing." The boy blurted.

"F*ckin bastard!" Dimwit threw that kid's body on the ground pretty hard as he got on top of him and threw countless jabs.

"You mother f*cker! You're gonna pay for this! I'm not backing out!" Dimwit screamed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up!" A security guard popped in the circle as she tried to break the two apart. She reached to her walkie-talkie hooked to her pants. "Security, we have a brutal fight on first floor on south. I repeat first floor on south." She managed to grab Dimwit. "Stay back! Make room!" She shooed the curious students away. Now they come? Too late. Schools always have bad security system even though they act like they have everything under control. Another security guard came and held on to the kid as he lifted him up. That kid whose nose is bleeding has a black eye on his right eye. He was taken to the nurse.

Mr. Gernor, who is the principal, stepped in. "GO TO YOUR CLASSES!!" Students scrammed away.

"What was all that about?" Joslyn wondered.

"No idea." I answered. I might know, but I'm not sure either. "Joslyn?"

"Hm?"

"Do you know that guy's name?"

"Which one?"

"The one with the brown hair."

"Oh, that's Davis. Why?"

"Nothing. Just forgot his name."

"Speaking of forgetting--"

"Don't even start." I snapped as I walked away to my class.

"Oh, come on! ..." Joslyn stood starring as I kept walking.

I'm really not in the mood to talk. I entered my Art class.

"Yay there's a sub!" Students excitedly blurting.

The substitute teacher was sitting on the teacher's desk looking over attendance. She looked up. "Clarity Rainstone? ..."

I shot my head up as I took earphones out of my ears. "Yes?"

"Can you take the attendance down to the main office?"

"Sure." I got up to grab the attendance sheet from her hands and headed out the hall. I finally got to the main office and stepped in. As I looked up, I saw Dimwit and an older looking man standing in front of me.

"Why did you get into another fight?! Are you stupid?! No wonder I can't take you as my son!"

Son? That must be his father.

Dimwit's head was down looking shameful. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?! Sorry doesn't cut it!!" The older man slapped Dimwit's right cheek which turned his face to his left.

My eyes widen as I let out an accidental low gasp without opening my mouth. Crap. I should've just left.

Dimwit turned his head around and stared right into my eyes. Dangit, my feet's glued on the floor again.