Chapter 21 : Another Mighty Mission For Clarity

Hi, so after a long time of not writing, I finally decided to get back to this book. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long. But thank you for being patient and loyal. You guys really are the best fans and every single one of you are amazing. Again, thank you and ENJOY! :) <3

Ohmy, I now realized that I REALLY screwed up POV errors in Chapter 20 so I fixed it. Sorry, I didn't realize before that it was terribly messed up! >.<

By the way if you guys want to know how the other characters look like, check:

Danny - Chapter 17

Ryan - Chapter 18

I just updated those pictures in the chapters so check it out. :)

****************

Chapter 21 : Another Mighty Mission For Clarity

Clarity's POV

I got off the bus and my plan was to apologize to Xavier because I felt bad for ruining his books. Even though I still hate him for what happened yesterday at Barnie's Fries. He prevented me from slipping on the floor with the coke cup that fell but dissed me as soon as Joslyn and Jake interrupted us. I don't know what his problem is but he did seem pretty pissed about the paint I accidentally got on his books.

I walked through the main entrance of the school and was looking for him, hopefully seeing him at his locker. But I didn't see him around. I decided to look for Jack and I saw him at his locker.

"Jack!" He looked to his right and saw me walking towards him. "Yeah?"

"Have you seen Xavier?" I asked.

"Yeah, he just walked off about a minute ago. Why?"

"I just needed to talk to him. Do you know where he went?"

"He said he needed to take care of the problem with his books having paint on them."

"What is he planning to do?"

"He said he was gonna either ask for replacements for the books or pay for it if he couldn't get the replacements."

"What?! Really?"

"Yeah."

I sighed. "I feel so bad. I was gonna tell him and apologize to him at the end of the day yesterday but it turned out that Joslyn already gave you the books while I was in the restroom."

"I'm sorry about that. If I knew, I wouldn't have taken them."

"It's okay. I need to go to the principal's office then. Thank you for telling me."

"No problem. See you then."

"See you too." I was about to turn but then I remember something. I reached into my backpack. "Oh yeah, Jack, here's your math notebook."

Jack grabbed his notebook and asked "Am I gotta get an A?"

"You'll see. Thank you for keeping the secret." I replied.

"Well thanks for the mystery. I won't spill the secret to a single soul." He chuckled.

I laughed and said "You better not. Alright see ya."

"Yeah."

I speedily walked straight to the principal's office. When I came near the door of the principal's office, I saw Principal Gernor and Xavier talking through the window. I push opened the door.

"PRINCIPAL GERNOR!" I yelled, aware that I interrupted their conversation.

"Why yes, Miss Rainstone? What brings you here to rudely interrupt our talk?" Principal Gernor looked up at me curiously.