Chapter 9 : Double Encounter

Action #221! =O Wow!! Thanks a bunch!!! xD

*******************

Chapter 9 : Double Encounter

Clarity's POV

"You beat up our friend, huh?" One of them asked as he kicked Dimwit's right leg.

"Ah!" Dimwit screamed holding his right leg.

"Answer me!"

"W-who are you talking a-about?" Dimwit questioned while wincing on the ground.

"Davis! Who else?!"

My eyes widen. I reached my head back as I stood against the wall. Davis? Now why does that sound fami-- I gasped. Davis. Joslyn told me his name. The fight this morning at school. Davis must have send these guys to beat Dimwit up. Oh no. What am I gonna do?! I closed my eyes. Ok, ok. Think quick. I opened them. Then I remember I was holding the phone that I picked up from the ground. I pursed my lips. I looked at the phone. I see the name Jack, but it wasn't dialed yet. Maybe he was gonna call that person before they knocked it out of his hand. They must have thrown it over where I stood. I clicked on Jack and it started dialing.

"Hello?..." A boy's voice picked up.

"Is this Jack?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I'm afraid to say the owner of this phone is getting brutally beat up right now."

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes."

"Who is this?!"

"I just happen to pass by and saw this phone on the floor. I saw the fight and quickly decided to call as your name was the name that showed up. He must have wanted to call you before this happened."

"Where are you?!"

"Right on Grim Street next to the BP gas station." I heard him sigh.

"K, be right there."

"Ok."

He quickly hung up as I click end call on the phone. I pursed my lips again. I have to do something. I have to. I can't let Dimwit get beaten. I took a breath. Ok, go...NOW!! I turned the corner as they were still beating Dimwit to the ground.

"HEY!!!"

They seemed confused by the sudden shout. They looked up and stared at me. There was five of them.

"What the f*ck?" One of the boys blurted.

My eyes narrow with anger. I walked closer. "Who the hell are you to beat up someone whose already close to a vegetable?!"

"So? Are you gonna do something about it?" One of the guys walked closer to me. My eyes shifted from left to right.

"F*ckin answer me! Are you his girlfriend or what?!" My lips didn't move.

"Let's get her." He ran towards me. I twisted his arms and turned him around.

"Ahh! What the f*ck?!"

"How does it feel, huh? Are you feeling more pain than the guy on the floor?"

"..."

"ANSWER ME!!"

"No. No!" He was looking at the other guys signaling them come over.

A fat guy ran towards me hoping go punch my face, but I kicked his stomach while still twisting the first guy's arms.

"Ahh!" The fat guy fell backwards on the ground.

The first guy escaped my twist of arms.

The five of them circled me in a trap.