Chapter 5 - Welcome Liraque Silvery Skies

Brice was sitting in the lounge section of the enclave. He was leaned back in a chair and was trying to think. They had just moved in a few days ago and he was still trying to deal with what he had learned. It was the alien thing as well, the making some pregnant, and maybe going to one of their planets. As of now he did believe they, as aliens, existed but he simply didn't know what to think or feel.

Cool Sea was looking at Brice and he looked like he was thinking very hard. She finally stood and moved over to him and settled down next to Brice, "Hey Brice, I am Cool Sea and go by Sea. Would you like to talk or maybe just relax? Not asking for anything but if you would like to come to my rooms we can talk there as well." She hoped she wasn't being to forward for him.

Brice tensed slightly before he relaxed and slowly wrapped an arm around her. He had talked to Gloria and Storm but as of yet he hadn't really talked to the other females. Brice didn't blush when she leaned against him. He still wasn't totally comfortable with the overload of physical contact he was receiving. Instead of blushing he looked at a scene on a viewer. He had to force himself not to try and sign. Using the implant was still so new but he used it, *I am not sure what to say or do. I know what Kevin told me but I am trying to understand and deal with everything.* He leaned against her and tried to relax, *My sister still has cancer and we have to wait for instructions from your world. I am trying to believe I might actually be able to speak eventually. That isn't even considering going to the ship or even maybe one of your worlds.*

Sea turned towards him slightly and nuzzled his hair, *Brice come to my room. I will relax with you, maybe a bath and a good massage. It sounds like you really need to relax. No sex expected, simply comfort pack father. I know that Sophia is relaxing with Gloria and Storm and their pups. I will contact them and have them take care of her. Will you come with me?* She pressed a kiss against his neck before looking at him.

He tensed before slowly starting to relax as she rubbed her muzzle against his neck. It was odd just how comforting it was and he could feel his body starting to lose tension. He had seen Cool Sea before and she was an attractive female. Having the attention of a good looking woman was enjoyable. He did need to think about his sister though. She did like Gloria, Storm, and the pups. It was hard to resist the attention from Sea. Brice finally accepted that he did need to talk to someone, *We can go to your room and talk. A bath might be nice and maybe a back massage.* He didn't know about anything else. Even the idea of a bath bothered him some since she would be there with him and nude.

She stood and pulled him up and gave him a good hug and kiss. She could feel his tension and felt bad for what had happened. The idea of losing his sister due to a disease was almost as bad as worrying about their race dying out, *What you want and need Brice. We will relax and talk. I will give you a good massage, we can talk and then rest and sleep.* She wasn't even going to expect anything else since she had a feeling he needed to talk and relax.

*Thank you Sea, I really do need someone to talk to. Not Kevin or the other senior staff. Someone who is sort of like me. Just another person in the company. Not trying to sound disparaging but they have motives you shouldn't.* He stood and returned the hug and kiss before followed her out of the lounge.

Sea wrinkled her muzzle at him, "Brice you aren't like the rest of us. You are the same as Kevin since you are a Pack Father. If you go to Klithian you will be in charge of a pack. All packs have some sort of business they own or run. In his case Kevin will eventually own this company as others from our worlds start trading. He will be the clearing house for items coming in and going out. Most of the females here are members of his pack. As a new female arrives she has to make the decision to join his pack or remain with their current one. There isn't a stigma for remaining with their old pack. Many of the pups are Kevin's as well." She was looking somewhat amused as she was talking.