Chapter 7 - Come to Folicia with me

Several days after they had come out they had decided to take the jobs. That had required them to get the implant and full bracelets. As usual both girls were not pleased with the suit when they first tried it on. After having the usage explained to them they could appreciate it but it was going to take time to become comfortable. Both girls had to admit not needing certain products was nice.

The next two weeks were both difficult yet also easy. The job wasn't hard since much of it was moving stuff around. They loaded and unloaded trucks, pallets, and boxes. Even though this was a shipping point for items going to Folicia and one or two of the other Folician Colonies they had to look like they were a company. From what both of them had been told this was done by actually being a company. They were productive, and had a nice return on the products they handled. It wasn't a massive return but they were doing well. With the computing power they could have done far better but why draw attention?

If the work was easy enough the education they were receiving was hard. For Nichole it was working with Storm and Smiles to start to learn what her bracelets meant. It wasn't nearly as easy for her as it had been for Misty. Misty had lived on a farm and hadn't been forced to restrict what her talent showed her. She was also younger when she had been selected to go to Folicia. It wasn't nearly as bad as it had been for Singer though. She lived in town but for the most part crime was relatively minor. She had to learn to shut it down but not to the extent Singer had. Added to that was Nichole had been tested and was starting to catch up educationally.

With Cindy she had been tested and as Nichole was being trained with her talents Cindy was updating her education. She was learning a great deal but it was as annoying for her as it had been for Hands and Misty. She had graduated high school and now she was starting the basics again. She should be considering college but school? It was damn annoying even if she was learning a great deal about Folicia.

Each evening after work was over Nichole was spending about an hour and a half with one of the two Liraque. After that she would get something to eat and then collapse. When Sophia showed her the hot springs Nichole could only stare. She almost groaned in anticipation of how good the water would feel. The first few nights had been nice until Brice and Kevin showed up. She knew they were clothing free but it had never occurred to her guys would use the same section. She had blushed so hard it hadn't been funny.

Brice had settled down next to his sister and leaned back. When she poked him and pointed at Nichole he blushed slightly, *Sorry, didn't even think about it Nichole. If it bothers you I can leave or move to a different pool.* He had been informed she and Cindy had received the implant and suits just last week.

Nichole blushed a bit more since Brice was a good looking man even if he was older than she was. How old she didn't know but she knew he was at least 25 or maybe 30. When he contacted her she wanted to cover her face but didn't. Instead she settled for leaning back and resting her head against the back rest and closed her eyes, "It is okay Brice. I should have considered it. It was surprising enough to have several of the females strip down and join me in the water. It just never occurred to me either of you two might come in as well." Getting messages on the implant usually made her shiver but she knew Brice was mute.

Sophia giggled, "Tell me about it. When Alonia brought me down and told me that they usually stripped before getting in embarrassed me sooooo much." Then again she was pale and had lost a fair amount of weight which hadn't helped. She was slowly gaining weight and energy back but they had said it was going to take time.

Cindy had just walked in and darn it but both guys were attractive. She had asked and Kevin wasn't that much older. Brice was but they were both in good shape and good looking. She had to turn away before stripping and hurrying into the water. They had been talked to about the Folician's concept of relationships but she wasn't ready to deal with it yet, "Evening, I could get used to this way of living. Between the bathtubs and the springs... Oh my I do enjoy working here."