Chapter 11 - Saul I accept being your mate

Ray wrapped an arm around Gentle and gave both Saul and Dark Storm a contented smile, "Go and relax both of you. If you want there is a private hot springs you can use. I sent the directions to Dark Storm. Your choice if you want to go and soak or if you would like to go to your rooms. I have also sent a very nice bottle of wine to which ever location you end up at. Now if you don't mind? I am going to go and soak my bones in the general hot springs." The flights are nice but they don't have baths or hot springs."

Dark Storm nodded and looked at the directions. It had already been reserved for the two of them, "Let us do that Saul. It will help us relax and it will be a private location we can talk." She gave him a good kiss, before wrapping an arm around him. She had to lean into him and goddess it felt good. He was just enough taller than she was that her head rested on his shoulder.

Saul glanced down at Dark Storm and then at Ray and Gentle, "Thank you Ray and we will talk tomorrow. If you do have some time I would like to talk to you alone." He gave Dark Storm a light kiss, "I am so very confused and for the moment I am taking you being human at face value. There are going to be a huge number of things which I am going to have questions about. Til' tomorrow Ray." He followed Dark Storm out, "The hot springs sounds good. Something to drink as well."

Both were silent until they reached the elevator down. When they walked out of the elevator the private hot spring. It was beautiful with plenty of plants and some places where people could lounge and relax. When Dark Storm pulled her robe off and recalled her suit he stopped and a distant look crossed his face. She honestly looked almost exactly the way she did aboard that ship, "How? How can you look almost exactly the way you did back then? You don't look old enough to have Gentle as a daughter." He hadn't spent much time at the enclave. When he had it had been only for short times.

Dark Storm turned and looked at him before looking pleased, "Due to our sciences we live longer than human's. With the proper application of our nano-tech humans can live as long as we do. I am not much younger than you are and Gentle is now close to what you would call 30 years old. We have one human, his name is Simon, who was in his 60's and now looks in his mid-30's. It is due to the nano-tech optimizing his DNA and other stuff. If you do ask me to be your mate you would be given a neural implant and bracelets."

Saul looked at her and kept staring at her and her body. Part of it was she was as hot as he remembered and part was he couldn't believe she was almost his age. He was guessing he was maybe ten years older than she was but that was it. What was so damn frustrating was he wanted to take her to bed and then talk, well when they recovered, "God you are as beautiful as when I first saw you. You were so striking when I came aboard. It hurt so bad knowing that I was going to have to forget you. I wished I could have remained with you but I knew I couldn't."

Dark Storm slowly walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. She knew what he was saying only in her case she wouldn't forget. They didn't bother with having those pregnant forget who the fathers were. She had a feeling nobody had really expected any Folician's to fall in love with humans. This was to save their race and they all knew it. That was what was important beyond all else, "Saul, I wasn't pleased to be on that ship. I was selected to hopefully come back pregnant with a boy. It would have been a good thing for my pack. It caused me problems since I resented being picked." She moved away and settled down in the hot springs. This was going to hurt so much but she had to try and make him understand.

Saul leaned against her and damn it he was struggling to keep from convincing her to let him take her to bed. He tensed and then sighed, "Hugs are not good right now... If you had clothes on I would want to rip them off and take you to bed." He tried to listen to what she was saying and finally what she was saying really hit. As he was trying to think about what she had said he started stripping down. He had a slender bracelet to access the property but that was it. Saul walked into the springs as well and settled down across from her, "I would settle down next to you Dark Storm but I need to think. You are as beautiful and sexy as I remember. It is all I can do not to ask you to settle down on that pad over there. If you really need to talk to me, it is either going to be now or in the morning." He was being very serious.