Chapter 8 - Welcome to Folicia Cindy and Sophia

Hands was relaxing in the lounge of the transport. He was standing in front of the view port with an arm around Sophia, "Thank you for trusting me. I am sure you will do well with my pack and at the temple. Nuzzle will show you around and help you."

Cindy walked in and moved to Hands other side and gently punched him, "Damn it these suits still bother me. I don't like some of the up close and personal aspects. Other aspects are nice but I am so not sure if it makes up for the others." She leaned against him and looked out the window, "Thank you for inviting me to your new home Hands." *The other night was very enjoyable. If you knock me up I am going to have your mate bite you.* Damn but he had driven her nuts when he had actually taken her to bed.

Sophia had a tendency to blush when Hands hugged her. He was a very good looking man and she wasn't used to the random hugs yet. She kept her eyes looking out the window so nobody could see her blush slightly, "It is a beautiful world. When can we learn to appreciate it?" She had seen pictures but the reality was so much better.

Hands sighed, "When we grow up. It takes time and believe me the Folician's went through something similar to what we are going through. Keep in mind it was a long time ago for them but they did. I have learned the history, culture, and everything else I could. We are both similar yet different. They are good people and how I have grown to love my pack. We will take good care of you."

Cindy was looking out the window as well, "It is beautiful and thank god our family knows about Folicia. It might be hard to explain my vanishing otherwise." When he leaned over and pressed a kiss against her lips she blushed slightly.

~~~

Brice was being held in Silvery's arms at the moment. Sophia had just left the other day and even though he knew it was the best choice he felt horrible. It felt like he was abandoning her and leaving her to someone else to take care of. It had been the right decision but he simply felt horrible for having to make it. How he wanted to reach out and call her back and keep her with him but that wasn't the right decision. She needed this and he knew he would see her in a few months. It was only about a month until he went aboard Silvery's ship and then two months there.

He had a feeling they were going to end up going to Silvery's home world and up living there. When he did Sophia would be there with him even though she would be at a temple learning more about what she was. Part of it was he still couldn't quite believe they could heal her. Cancer like this was in many cases terminal and he had to be there if it didn't work. She shouldn't be alone with strangers if it didn't work and she ended up dying.

Silvery was holding him and stroking his hair and back as she was again quietly singing to him. She knew he would talk when he was ready but his torn emotions were enough to hurt. She wanted to tell him all would be fine but that was a lie. Sometimes stuff happened and you had to deal with it. Life wasn't guaranteed even though returning to the wheel of life was. There were very few exceptions to being reborn on the wheel of life. Eventually he would talk and then she could start comforting him and helping him deal with all his emotions. He would be a good pack father for her world so she wasn't going to worry about that.

~~~

Stan and Nichole had gone out on the date. It had been more than enjoyable for Stan. Nichole had paid attention to him and not from a sympathetically. She had met his eyes, had talked, asked some questions but not focused on his injuries. The meal had been more than enjoyable and they had laughed through the movie.

How they had ended up back at his apartment Stan didn't know. When they had ended up in bed he was even more shocked. Last night had been so damn good. It had been the first time for a while. At the moment Nichole was half on his chest. She was asleep at the moment thankfully. Nichole was so beautiful and caring. She honestly seemed to care for him and wanted to know him. It almost hurt wanting to even consider a relationship. It was hard since he was injured and damaged.