Chapter 12 - Can I help you Sophia?

Misty was relaxing in the lounge with Silent even as Blake was hunting another quiet female. He was being very subtle about it but it was obvious to Misty he was enjoying the hunt. She shook her head as she watched him working on slowly seducing her, *I think Blake might end up on a few more cruises. He is having entirely too much fun. What do you think Silent?* Misty gave her a kiss before nibbling on her ear. The two of them had spent several evenings together.

Silent was watching and she didn't know if she should be appalled or pleased for her friend. When Blake had originally approached her she didn't know what to make of it. At first she had figure he was just looking for the next hook up. It wasn't that though since she had watched him the last several weeks. He hunted the women down but not in a bad way. She had to admit when he had finally convinced her to go to bed she had greatly enjoyed it. Spending time with Misty had been very enjoyable as well. Both were great lovers, *I almost feel sorry for her since she isn't going to know what hit her. I just hope she understands that he does care but will never settle down.*

Misty lightly sucked on her neck, *Blake is almost what I would call a human love Liraque. He does his best not to hurt any of the women he ends up with. I have been watching him and he does care for the women he selects to join him in bed. After your experience with him can you say he didn't care and was only going for sex?* *Blake, Silent is worried that her friend might be hurt. I have a feeling you need to be open, honest, and up front about why you are dealing with her. I know you have been that way but I think she is going to need to really talk before anything happens. Be gentle with her please.*

Blake had figured most of that out since many of Silent's friends were similar to her, *Thank you for letting me know. I will talk to her and I might ask you to give us some time in my room before you join us. I am enjoying getting to know many of these women. Each and every one has been special to know. Now excuse me while I keep talking.* He let the connection go.

Silent didn't realize Misty had sent her concerns to Blake since she had been distracting her, "Darn it woman! What are you trying to do? Seduce me again?" As when Flitter had spent time with Breezy, Silent felt so special to have spent time with Misty. She had a Liraqua and it was so wonderful that Misty would share time with her.

She gave Silent a low rumble before sucking on her neck again, *Would I do that? What can I say, you are a lovely woman and damn good in bed. Should I take your comments as a no?* Misty knew better but had to tease Silent. She relaxed in her arms and settled for looking out the view port. Misty had come to the conclusion that any more certain seats were reserved for the humans who were aboard the ship.

Silent turned and nibbled on Misty's ear before lightly licking it, *You are a tease Misty and I can feel April laughing at us.* She knew that April was a friend of Misty's and after the first two weeks had settled down into snickering at Misty and Blake. Everyone knew that April was now pregnant even though she didn't plan on settling down. She would be on the home world for the time to deliver and ensure her pup was ready to survive without her constant presence. Her pack would take care of him while she returned to space.

It wasn't as bad as it sounded since most trips were relatively short, a few months at a time unless they were on a mission. Much of it was training and the new mothers were stationed aboard the home fleet. It gave the single women a chance to go to earth and get pregnant while supporting the new pups. If a woman was made pregnant by one of the harem it was much the same. They would be stationed at the home fleet. Much of the fleet was tied up with patrolling the space path's between the various colony worlds. They also patrolled between the worlds they traded with as well.