Epilogue

A/N: I am leaving a number of strings dangling to lead into other stories based on this book. Brice, Silver, and Sophia as an example or even Cindy and Rain. What happens with Kevin's parents? All these will be dealt with down the road in separate short stories or books.

Between the two of them Silent Strength decided to meet his pups and their Dames first. After talking to Dark Storm, he had a feeling the first few visits to her pack were going to go over like a lead balloon. A small led balloon since they myth buster's had proved a one of sufficient size could float. Maybe like a block of lead in a pool? That wouldn't float no matter what.

They had been on Folicia for several days and it had been quite interesting. Even with Dark Storm close to him most of the time, he had been hit on a good amount. It wasn't just any of Ray's or his cadet packs. They had gone into town several times to get robes and stuff he was going to need. Everywhere they had gone the two of them were stared at. He had received a number of offers to spend an evening there as well. Maybe eventually he might consider it but for now? Dark Storm was all he needed.

Thankfully Dancer had offered a room in the temple to meet them. Silent Strength had met her shortly after arriving and he had been impressed. She had helped him relax as they talked. They had talked for part of a morning as they set up the time for his children, grandchildren, and their Dames to arrive.

When they arrived at the temple they were met with Melody and a different Folician. He didn't recognize her but did notice she was a Liraque based on the color of her robes, "Morning Melody and who might you be?" He asked the other woman.

She smiled and moved forward to give him a good hug and light kiss, "I am Ocean Storm. I was drawn to this courtyard by my Goddess. Would you and Dark Refreshing Storm accept me as your Liraque?" In this case since they were mates she could be a Liraque for both.

Silent Strength stopped and looked at the woman. He knew what a Liraque was since he had dealt with Smiles, Storm, and Zantha. Being asked if he wanted her as their Liraque wasn't something he had expected. With Dark Storm by his side he hadn't expected to be asked if he wanted one, "Um, can we talk about it later? I want to see my pups and their Dames first. After that we can talk."

She gave him a content smile, "We can do that. I only wanted to say hello and let you know I am here for you. Your pups and others are in the conference room. I will show you to them." She nodded at Melody and took his other arm and showed him into the temple.

When they walked into the room there were four women he remembered and their adult children. Several had pups of various ages with them. He gave them a watery smile, "It is so good to see all of you again. Will you please introduce me to our pups and grand pups?"

One woman stepped forward, "As you hopefully remember I am Northern Winters and this is our pup..." After she introduced them the others started as well. Her eyes were moist as she was talking to him. Even as Dark Storm had mentioned he had been a wonderful lover. She had enjoyed him and their time together, "Congratulations on your mating Silent Strength." All of them had been informed he had mated with her.

~~~

Stan, Nikky, and Misty arrived at the courtyard to Hands' section. When they appeared Hands moved forward and gave Misty a good hug, "Hey sis, good to see you again and thank you for bringing the ashes here." Once he finished greeting her he turned to Nichole and gave her a good hug, "Welcome to my section Nichole. I have an adult room for you and Stan prepared. We will show you to it after I introduce the two of you to my pack." After greeting her he gave Stan a good hug, "Welcome to Folicia Stan, I am Misty's brother Strong Hands. Just call me Hands. This is my mate Savory and our pup Mikahelo."