Introduction: Characters' Profiles

A/N: Here's a brief introduction to the various characters that will be featured in the following chapters, so you could get an idea of who they are. :) If you've any suggestions for chapter ideas, please do not hesitate to comment below. 

Ned the Pie Maker (Pushing Daisies): Owner of the Pie Hole with an obsession with pies. He has the gift to bring the dead back to life with a single touch, but a second touch causes the target (aka alive again) to be dead forever. If the "alive again" isn't touched the second time within 60 seconds since the first touch then, another living creature in the general proximity will be dead in exchange. Ned is kind and generally has a mellow demeanor. He dislikes change and physical contact with others. Ned generally avoids social attachments with others due to the death of his mother and his father's abandonment when he was still a child. He usually wears dark-colored clothes, mostly black, white, and grey, and has a tidy appearance. He lives in an apartment above the Pie Hole with his beloved dog, Digby, whom Ned brought back to life when he was a child.

Joe MacMillan (Halt and Catch Fire): In his late 30s, a former IBM sales executive, who went from a senior position at Cardiff Electric, and co-created a new personal computer, Giant, to a position in Westgroup, and finally starting MacMillan Utility. Joe is often charming and confident, but finds himself vulnerable and lacks self-confidence after people calls him out on his insincerity and lack of originality. Joe is estranged from his father who worked at IBM, and is deeply affected by a childhood incident involving his late mother, leaving Joe with scars all over his chest and torso. Joe Sr. had Joe's mother institutionalized after the incident. Joe used to swing a baseball bat to psyche himself up.

Aaron Tyler (Wonderfalls): The middle sibling in the Tyler family who is currently living at home with his parents, Karen and Darrin. He has an older sister, Sharon, and a younger sister, Jaye, whom he is closer to. He is currently pursuing a PhD in comparative religions, and is a self-proclaimed atheist. He is easygoing and flirty.

Thranduil (The Hobbit): An Elven king who rules the Woodland Realm. He has a son, Legolas. With long silver blond hair and high cheekbones, Thranduil lavishes on fine clothing, jewelry and wine on himself. He was in an incident involving a dragon which caused severe burns on the left side of his face. Thranduil isn't fond of dwarves and tends to isolate himself and his kind from the outside world. He is seen by many as selfish and cold-hearted. He doesn't speak of his late wife who died after being taken as a prisoner. A/N: Due to some of the premises of the chapters, Thranduil will be written as a modernized AU character who shares similar traits and qualities as the character in the film.

Roy Walker (The Fall): A young stuntman in the film industry. He has a great imagination, and a knack for telling stories. He has floppy dark brown hair, and hazel green eyes. Roy was once in an accident that caused him to be bedridden and depressed. He later resolves his suicidal thoughts with the help of a little girl in the hospital, and moves on to more stunt work.

Whit Coutell (Ceremony): Whit is a Brit, from a well-off family, who settled in Upstate New York. He is an award winning documentarian, who makes nature documentaries that are mostly based in Africa. He prides himself in caring about the world and nature. He also takes himself very seriously and is honest about his intentions and who he is. He is also well-dressed and often wears a winning smile.

Garrett (Twilight): A nomadic vampire who is born around the mid-1700s during the American Revolution. He was transformed during the war in the 1780s, and has fought in many wars since. He prefers human blood, instead of animal blood like his close friend, Carlisle. Garrett is tall with a lanky build, and wavy-ish dark brown hair that reaches his neck. He is often spotted with a stubble and his eyes are deep red in color. His skin sparkles like diamonds when exposed to sunlight. Garrett is also very adventurous and curious. He is seen as amiable but also hot-headed and brave. Being a nomadic vampire, he believes strongly in free will and independence. Garrett is also an Anglophobic.

Ronan the Accuser (Guardians of the Galaxy): Ronan is of the Kree race which are known for their scientific and technological advances in the military. The Kree species resemble the human race with the exception of blue skin. Ronan is a proud and fiercely passionate crusader who upholds ancient Kree teachings, and believes that everyone should abide them. Ronan possesses superhuman strengths and quick reflexes, and due to the death of his ancestors, remains revengeful against the Xandarians. A/N: Again, due to the nature of certain chapters, Ronan will be portrayed as a normal human in this AU, with similar personality traits and a tendency to wear blue.

Roman (Possession): A moody and violent ex-con, who was charged with aggravated assault. He has short dark brown hair and a stubble. His upper left arm is decorated with a tattoo. He often feels misunderstood and unable to change people's views of him or his dark nature.