Songs That Reminded You of Him

Ned the Pie Maker (Pushing Daisies):

Ho Hey – The Lumineers

"I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart,

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet."

That was exactly how it felt like when you found Ned. You complimented each other well. You made him want to open up more, be less isolated, less shy, while he made you want to be more optimistic, more loving, and more open to new experiences. Over the short course of time of knowing him, Ned had quickly become your everything.

Joe MacMillan (Halt and Catch Fire):

I Wanna Be Yours – Arctic Monkeys

"Secrets I have held in my heart,

Are harder to hide than I thought,

Maybe I just wanna be yours,

I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours."

The secrecy that shrouded your relationship with Joe made you craved for him that much more than anyone else you had ever been with. You wanted to learn everything there was to know about him. You wanted him to open up to you. You wanted to be his rock. You loved the rough edges, and his softer sides. He became your poison, and you wished one day you would be able to announce to the world that you were his, and that he was yours.

Aaron Tyler (Wonderfalls):

Can't Get Enough – Basenji

"I can't get enough of you,

I'm falling into this again."

The love and courtship between you and Aaron had always been exciting, and quite the rollercoaster ride; there was never a dull moment with him. His jokes, his cheekiness, his geeky-ness, and nerdy-ness. His playful kisses and hugs. His frequent whispers of sweet nothings in your ear. He was a growing man-child and you loved him for it. He always kept you on your toes, and you could never get enough of him.

Thranduil (The Hobbit):

I Will Be There – Odessa

"If you ever need someone to cry to,

If you ever need someone to hold you,