One Item of Clothing/Jewelry of His

Ned the Pie Maker (Pushing Daisies): His black trench coat became one of your favorite things to wear

Ned the Pie Maker (Pushing Daisies): His black trench coat became one of your favorite things to wear. The first time you had it wrapped around you was when you were out with Ned. It wasn't winter yet, and you had miscalculated how cold it would get this time of the night, so you had chosen a cardigan instead of a proper coat when you left your apartment that evening. By the time you were strolling along the dimly lit streets with Ned holding your hand, you were shivering. It didn't take Ned long to notice your discomfort. He removed the trench coat he had on, and helped slipped it on you. 

The coat was too big on you. The sleeves hid your hands. The first time Ned saw you in it; he couldn't help but laughed at how it looked on you. You didn't mind at all. The coat was a source of comfort for you. It smelled of freshly baked pie. 

So, whenever you had the chance, you would snatch the coat off Ned and wear it. He protested at first, but eventually gave in when he realized how adorable you looked wearing it.

Joe MacMillan (Halt and Catch Fire): "Y/N

Joe MacMillan (Halt and Catch Fire): "Y/N. I can't find my shirt. Have you seen it?" Joe called out from your bedroom.

A smirk teased your lips as you waited for him in the living room. You had woken up earlier than Joe, and his shirt was the nearest item of clothing you could find. So, you took the liberty and wore the stripy dress shirt.

"Y/N?" Joe was buckling his belt when he exited the bedroom. Confused by the lack of response, he glanced up to find you leaning against the back of a couch. He eyed you from head to toe. All his previous thoughts about heading to the office flew out the window. He crossed the room, leaving only an inch or two between you and him. His breath tickled your skin as his eyes devoured you.

You had to muster all the strength in you to not crumble. "I thought you were looking for your shirt?" you breathed.

Joe licked his lower lip. "Now, you're just teasing." His lips enveloped yours as his hands proceeded to unbutton his shirt off you.

From that day on, you had been wearing that exact shirt whenever you missed Joe or when he was around and you wanted to distract him from whatever he was working on. It became one of your favorite shirts to wear.