Hugs

Ned the Pie Maker (Pushing Daisies): As much as Ned felt unnerved by the idea of intimacy and hugs, over time he had learned to embrace the idea with you. He had a tendency to wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you close as yours wound around his neck. The unmistakable sweet scent of pies and baking enveloped you whenever he hugged you, something you now realized you could not leave without.There were times where the two of you would sway on the spot as if you were slow dancing to a tune that only the two of you could hear. In these moments, it felt as if the two of you were the only people who existed. 

Joe MacMillan (Halt and Catch Fire): With Joe, hugs were rare, but whenever the opportunity presented itself, you would find yourself in a body-crushing embrace, his way of letting you know how important you were to him, and his fear of letting you go, of losing you if he did. So, you loved those moments with him. It was the lack of words, the silence both of you shared, and the tight embrace that reinforced his love for you. In those few minutes, the love and need that poured from his body was unmistakable.

Aaron Tyler (Wonderfalls): Being with Aaron had always been playful and comfortable. So, his hugs were unmistakably fun and whimsical too. He had a tendency to surprise you by grabbing your hand whenever you went in for a hug and twirled you around before pulling you in. His arms enveloped you as he whispered sweet nothings into your ear, making you giggle and grinned from ear to ear.

Thranduil (The Hobbit): Thranduil had always been protective of you and this was evident from his hugs too. He loved wrapping his arms around your waist from behind, holding you close to him, his face leaned against the top of your head as he softly hummed a random tune or whispered his 'I love yous.' You loved the sense of security whenever he held you this way. It was his way of ensuring that he had your back, that he cared for you, that he would give you anything you asked.

Roy Walker (The Fall): Whenever you and Roy hugged, he would hold your gaze with his for as long as the hug would last. He never shy away from the intensity of the eye contact, instead he relished them, just as you did. It was his way of connecting with you without the use of words, without his beautifully crafted stories. And it was moments like these that you could see the depths of his soul, his love for you, and not so scarily, your future with him.

Whit Coutell (Ceremony): Whit and his towering height... yet whenever the two of you hugged, your hands would find their way to his pants' pockets as his hands would find their way to yours. With Whit, everything felt comfortable, and somewhat easy. He would pepper you with kisses as he held you close, flashing that winning smile of his between kisses.

Garrett (Twilight): Garrett had always been careful about holding you close for too long. He was always afraid that he would not be able to hold in his hunger if he held you for too long. So, he would go in for these quick, tight hugs where he pulled you in for the tightest squeeze of your life and immediately let go of you before you even had the chance to reciprocate. So, you had learned to simply appreciate these fleeting displays of affection from him.

Ronan the Accuser (Guardians of the Galaxy): With Ronan's physique, you had always expected his hugs to be the strong kind, yet he would wrap his arms around your waist loosely as he laid his head gently on top of yours. The warmth emanating from him made everything felt cozy. Your body fitted perfectly with his. The closeness between the two of you symbolized the deep feelings for one another and the comfort both of you felt in each other's presence.

Roman (Possession): Roman tended to whisk you off your feet whenever you wanted to hug him. He would embrace you and lift you off the ground, causing you to laugh. Your legs would find their way around his waist as he held onto you, crashing his lips onto yours. His passion was fiery, just like his personality, there was a hint of unpredictability which was something you loved about being with Roman.

A/N: Dear readers,

Sorry for the lack of updates here. This is a relatively short update compared to previous chapters. Something short and sweet to get the gears going again. I've been busy writing a Joe MacMillan fanfic which is now uploaded on Wattpad with the title 'In a Paroxysm of Desire'. The story's ending had been written, so there won't be much delays between chapters. Feel free to check it out. Anyway, thanks for reading! :)