How You Met (Part 2)

Roy Walker (The Fall): You were a runner on a movie set, which made you pretty much invisible to the cast and the crew, unless they needed something urgently while on-set. So, when Roy - a stuntman they recently hired for an action sequence that they would be filming in the coming weeks - noticed you, like really noticed you. You were caught off-guard by his attention. Whenever he was on a break or waiting for a scene to be set up, and you were around the set, free from any requests, he would come up to you and strike up a conversation.

Soon, you discovered that he was quite a storyteller, and looked forward to the moments of the day where you get to hear the tales he weaved. He was always kind towards you as well, which was refreshing. When his time on set finally came to an end, you found your heart dropped at the idea that you had to say goodbye to Roy. You had to remind yourself that this was part of the business, friends came and went with each project, and if you were lucky, you would meet some of them again, either on another project or in town. So, when Roy confessed his feelings for you, and expressed his desire to take you out on a date, you jumped at the chance and said yes in a heartbeat.

Whit Coutell (Ceremony): You were spending the beautiful summer day on the beach with a book you just purchased, when you met Whit. He was having a jog, barefeet, along the beach when he accidentally stepped into a broken glass bottle. His yelp got your attention. He was wincing in pain when you checked the wound. It wasn't cut too deep, but blood was oozing from the wound. Instead of freaking out, something took over you. You ripped off the end of your sundress and tied it around his foot as tightly as you could, applying some pressure on it.

"I don't think you need stitches, but you definitely need to apply some antiseptic and wrap it up," you said, before washing the blood off your hands from the waves rolling onto the beach.

"I live about 5 minutes away from here, do you mind giving me a hand?" he asked, his brows still furrowed as he held back the pain from his foot.

"Sure," you nodded and helped him up. He leaned against you with an arm around your shoulder as you steadied him to the best of your ability. He was a tall guy, so having part of his weight on you made the walking that much more slower. He apologized the entire time the two of you made your way towards his country house. You brushed off his apologies, claiming it was okay since it was an accident.

Once you properly bandaged Whit's foot, it was then you noticed what a contagious smile he had. He thanked you and offered you to stay for lunch, which you did after he insisted. During lunch, you discovered his profession, and how easily he could be viewed as arrogant but due to his sincerity with his passion and beliefs, it made it hard for you to ignore the oozing charisma and good heart underneath it all. That meeting with Whit transformed your intentionally short and quiet getaway into something much, much more.

Garrett (Twilight): You got back to your apartment building late one night after a long day out, and you were exhausted! It had been a long week, and all you could think of was your soft, comfy bed upstairs, calling for you. So, when you checked your mailbox at such an odd hour, you hadn't expected that you would bump into anyone, let alone a devilishly handsome man. He just got into the building, his long brown leather jacket swayed with each step he took as he headed towards your direction, oozing the vibes of a rock star. You couldn't help but stared at the stranger. His dark brown hair and stubble framed his face perfectly, showing off his sharp jawline. He had a smirk plastered across his face, and a glint in his dark red eyes. You were mesmerized by them. You had never met anyone with ruby colored eyes before this.

"Hi there," his voice low and slightly husky. "So, you're 6B," he nodded towards the number on your mailbox. You turned your gaze to the digits on the metal cover before returning your attention to the stranger before you. "Yup. That's me."