Kisses

Ned the Pie Maker (Pushing Daisies): Kisses with Ned had always been as sweet and delicious as his pies. From that first kiss in the Pie Hole to the countless kisses that followed, it always started off slow and soft, almost hesitant. Ned's shy demeanor was not only evident in the way he behaved and spoke, but also the way he loved someone. But, just like everything about Ned, those soft kisses usually turned needier, more passionate as he tried to cure that insatiable hunger for someone. You loved the way his hands held onto your neck and cupped your cheek whenever things turned heated and his shyness faded to the background. The way his kisses lingered was one of the things you loved about him, it was as if he was trying to savor every passing second of having your lips on his.

Joe MacMillan (Halt and Catch Fire): With Joe, it was always exciting, if not, there was always something insanely animalistic about the kisses. The way he lost himself during those kisses, shedding away the front that he wore on a daily basis. It was hard to resist the temptation of ripping off the items of clothing he was wearing whenever his lips explored yours, letting you know how much he craved you, how much he needed your love. Your knees always buckled under that intensity. Your stomach fluttered. He was the only man you had ever been with that had the ability to make you moan from kissing alone and that always made him smirk triumphantly. With the added secrecy of your relationship with him, kisses in the office or whatever location that was considered as risky were enough to make you feel like a teenager again.

Aaron Tyler (Wonderfalls): The first kiss with Aaron was surprisingly pleasant. It happened on your third date with him when he walked you home, to your doorstep. You knew it was coming by the way he licked his lower lip. His arm was resting against the frame of your front door as he grinned teasingly. You were aware of his gradual lean towards you, and with your eyes fluttered shut, you felt his lips brushed against yours as you held onto his shoulders for support. You could feel him smiled into the kiss. He loved to tease which frustrated you and made you adored him. He had the habit of grazing his teeth against your lips before he nibbled on your lower lip, sucking on it gently. With Aaron, there were also a lot of peppered kisses along the length of your neck. He was playful even with the way he kissed you. There was a kind of frenzy that came with kissing Aaron. So, all you could conclude about Aaron was that he was indeed a man-child and you loved him for it.

Thranduil (The Hobbit): Thranduil was always respectful, always a gentleman, even with his kisses. Being with him made you feel like a princess. He always left kisses on your hand, cheeks and temple. So, when he finally planted those perfectly shaped lips on yours, you were seeing stars. He was firm yet tender with his kisses. It was such a contradiction but that was what made him so special. He was different from the other men that you had been with. With Thranduil, you felt appreciated, and that was evident, even in his kisses. He was the one who loved leaving Eskimo kisses and angel kisses. With him, you felt protected, you felt safe.

Roy Walker (The Fall): Your first kiss with Roy happened at your place. You were laying on the couch, reading a novel. When all of a sudden, Roy interrupted you when he stood over the couch, shielding the light. He had a tiny smile as he knelt down, leaning in and enveloping your upper lip with his lips. The sensation was odd; you had never been kissed upside down before. He was gentle with the kiss, almost lazy as he drew you closer to him, luring you. And it was the same every time your lips met his. He loved leaving kisses behind your neck so he could get a whiff of your shampoo, as he held you from behind. With Roy, everything felt calm and simple.

Whit Coutell (Ceremony): A kiss by the beach when the sun was setting was exactly how Whit and you shared your first kiss, and since then he showered you with kisses whenever the opportunity presented itself. The intensity of his feelings was communicated through those kisses whenever your lips met his.The other thing about kissing Whit was the way his stubble would tickle your skin which felt surprisingly soft against your skin. He was protective of you and you could sense it from the way he held you and the way his lips would pressed tightly against yours. 

Garrett (Twilight): Garrett...

That was exactly what it was like kissing him. All you could think of was his name and the fact that he was this close to you. It always began with a gentle and passionate kiss on the lips; his tongue slithered through your parted lips to tease you. This would then lead to his lips exploring your skin from chin to your earlobe to that sweet spot behind your ear and eventually your neck. He was a nibbler. After that first date with Garrett, you woke up the next day with marks across your neck, a reminder of the lusty make-out session. There was something about him that was extremely primal which never failed to turn you on.

Ronan the Accuser (Guardians of the Galaxy): Kissing Ronan was always a treat. He was the kind of guy who tips you over and whispers 'I love you' between kisses. He held you close with those strong arms, unwilling to let go of you, contented that he had found you, that you were all his. His kisses usually left you breathless. There was a sense of urgency to them, and a somewhat uncontrollable nature to them. You could always feel your lips throbbing at the end of each kiss. In those moments, you would always forget how much of a nerd he was; instead you were reminded of this other side of him, this strong, testosterone driven side of him - a contrast that you adored.

Roman (Possession): With Roman, you expected nothing less than a passionate, lusty kind of kiss from him, and boy were your expectations exceeded. He had a tendency to lift you off the ground, bringing you up to his eye level before crashing his lips onto yours. That was what he did at the back alley of the bar where you had your first date. He pinned your body against the brick wall, as your legs and arms wrapped around him tightly. He chuckled when he heard the soft gasp escaped your lips when your back came in contact with the wall. He leaned in close enough that the tips of your noses were touching and you could feel his warm breath against your skin, yet he made no attempt to kiss you. His eyes pierced through yours as he searched for a sign that you would allow him to go further. When you gave him the green light, his lips came crashing onto yours, he didn't hold back, and neither did you. The roughness of his kisses was something you could never get enough of, it was his way of letting you know how much he cared for you, how much he truly loved you.

A/N: I hope you've enjoyed reading this chapter. Feel free to vote/leave a comment below of your thoughts on  the chapter or what could be improved or what you would like to see in future chapters. Thanks for reading! :)