First Time

(Y/N P.O.V)

It was my 7th birthday. I didn't have a party because my parents had to work, but I didn't mind because I didn't have many friends. I did have my big brother, he's the best. He always looks after me. When I'm sad he always makes me happy. He can make really funny voices but he is loud sometimes.

We were playing outside in the garden, near the woods.
"Let's play hide and seek"
"Okay, your it! Remember, count to 20"
I closed my eyes as my brother ran off.
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19.20!
"READY OR NOT!"
I looked for him around the garden but couldn't see him. Just then I heard a rustling sound coming from the woods.
"Got cha"
I ran deep into the woods.
"I'm gonna find you, Sean!"
After a long time of running I had to stop. I was catching my breath when I heard...
"(Y/N)"
I heard someone whisper my name followed by something move behind me.
"Sean?"
"(Y/N)"
I looked deep in through the leaves. I saw a huge pair of yellow eyes. My legs started shaking. I heard a loud growl and screamed. I ran back through the woods, back home. I didn't stop to look back because I was too scared that the monster would get me. I ran so fast that I didn't see where I was going, so it wasn't a surprise when I bumped into something or someone.
"Hey, (Y/N) what's wrong? I've been trying to find you''
It was Sean, I had to tell him what I saw.
''There's a monster in the woods! It was chasing me''
''(Y/N), there isn't any monster in the woods''
''Yes there is! It had big yellow eyes''
As I was trying to explain what I saw we heard a car pull up. Our parents were back.

''Hi kids, did you have a good day?"
''Yeah, we had lots of fun''
''Great! You two excited for tonight''
''Yeah!"
''Well you both better get ready then''
''Okay, mom''
Sean ran inside to get ready. Our parents were taking us to a new pizza place that's just opened up.
''You okay sweetie? You look really pale''
''Yeah, I'm okay''
LIE
''Good. Now run and go get ready we're setting off soon''
I went inside to get changed but I couldn't stop looking back at the woods.

Was is real? Was there a monster?

We arrived at the restaurant and we went in. Sean was really excited but I couldn't shake off what happened earlier. I could still hear its creepy voice. How did it know my name?
''Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria!''
We sat down at a table and ordered. There were lots of people here, mainly kids. Most of them were around the stage where a bear, rabbit and chicken were singing on stage.
''Who are they?" I asked my brother.
''That's Freddy, Bonnie and Chica''
''They're kinda weird...''
''Yeah.''

After we ate, our parents insisted we stayed for the final show. Freddy was singing and laughing. His laugh was unsettling.
''Now everyone, we'd like you to meet our new friend Foxy"
A huge fox dressed like a pirate jumped out from behind the curtain. My heart stopped when I saw his eyes. It was the monster from the woods.
''Hunnie, you okay? You've gone pale again''
I remained silent. I was terrified.

When we got home we went straight to bed.
''Did you have a good birthday, sweetie?''
My mum asked as she tucked me in. I simply nodded my head.
''Are you okay?"
''Yeah''
''Good, goodnight, sleep well''
''Night''
She turned off the lights as she left the room, leaving me in darkness. The door opened again soon after. It was my brother.
''Sean? You should be in bed.''
''I forgot to give you your present.''
He walked up to me and sat on the bed. He held out his hand and opened his palm to reveal a small bracelet with a little eye on it.
''Thank you, but what's with the eye?"
He smiled at me as he wrapped it around my wrist.
''Its my septic eye, no matter where you are I'll always be watching you. So you never have to be worried or scared because I'll always be there with you.''
I gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead before tucking me in again.
''Night sis.''
''Night.''
He really is the best brother ever.

*Dream World*

I was in bed when I heard a familiar noise.
''(Y/N)"
It was the voice from the woods.
''(Y/N)"
It was coming from my closet.
"(Y/N)"
I got out of bed and started walking towards it.
"(Y/N)"
I wrapped my fingers around the handle.
''(Y/N)"
I was about to open it but i was stopped by someone behind me.
''I wouldn't do that if I was you''
I turned around to see a man sat on my bed. His hair was a bright green that matched his abnormal eyes. His whites were the darkest of black which was illuminated by his alumnus green eyes. He smiled, revealing his sharp canines.
''Why not?'' I asked in return.
''Because...'' He got off the bed and started walking towards me, where he picked me up.
''There's scary things in there but don't worry, I'll look after you''
He smiled at me and I smiled back. He carried me back to my bed and laid me down.
''Who are you?" He placed the covers over me once again before answering.
''My names Anti''
''That's a weird name''
''Yeah, it is, isn't it"
''Thank you, Anti. Do you want to be my friend?''
''I'd love that.''
I smiled at him and he smiled back before reaching behind to grab something.
''Now, I heard it's your birthday'' I nodded back.
''Well, I have a very special present for a very special girl''
My smile grew wide as he handed me a small teddy bear with a top hat and pick mustache.
''This is Wilford, he controls the monster and he'll guide you through the darkness.''
''Why?"
''Its his job to make sure you make it'.'
''Make it where?"
''You ask a lot of questions, kid''
''Sorry...''
''It's okay, come on you need to go to bed'' he tucked me in and kissed my forehead.
''Will you stay with me till I fall asleep?''
''Sure.''
''Thank you Anti, Goodnight.''
''Goodnight (Y/N), your welcome.''

(http://gooberoo.deviantart.com/art/Antisepticeye-604868461)