One Last Drink

(Mark's P.O.V)

It was the last day of Pax and we were finishing up and getting ready to go. Y/ N seemed to be happy and had enjoyed her first time at Pax. I was still worried about her. After her blackout at the start of the week and then there was the delivery which I know she lied about. She got so freaked out by it and she seemed uneasy afterwards. I wonder what it was, I know it wasn't a hairdryer, that's for sure. Another thing worrying me is her meds, I haven't seen her taking them but then again Jack said they were for suppressing nightmares and she doesn't seem to be suffering any sleep distress. Nevertheless something's going on I just know it.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was packing up my stuff and helping the others with theirs. It was great meeting all the fans and doing the panel with Mark, Jack, Bob and Wade. Before going back to Mark's we all went out for dinner at this burger shack. Bob said they do the best cheese burgers in the city.
''Welcome to Billy's Burgers, what can I get ya?''
The waitress came over and asked us what we wanted but before any of us could say anything Bob asked for the cheese burger platters.
''What drinks would you like with that?''
This time mark ordered for us all before any of us could even move our lips.
''Five beer's please''
''Alrighty that'll be right over.''
When the waitress finally walked off, I turned to Bob.
''What's a cheese burger platter?"
''Ten cheese burgers with a bowl of chips and onion rings''
Mine and Jacks face were frozen in shock and excitement, we were both big foodies. We ate everything and desert. I was about to fall into a food coma. Nevertheless we stayed for another hour, drinking and talking until we said our farewells and drove back to the house.

Once back at Marks, Jack went straight to bed. I started heading up the stairs until I was lightly tugged back by Mark. He had grabbed my hand to get my attention. I turned back to him with a confused expression.
''Want one last drink?"
He held up two wine glasses and a bottle of rosé wine.
''Sure''
I smiled and sat on the couch next to Mark. He placed the glasses on the table and poured the wine into both glasses before handing me mine.
''I never took you for a rosé kinda guy''
''I'm not but I know you are, so I got a bottle or two''
I smiled and lightly blushed at his actions.
''Thanks''
We sat and talked until the final glass was drank which was 2am.
''I better get some sleep''
''Yeah I better get to bed as well''
I got up and stumbled, then fell back on the couch. I heard Mark chuckle. I looked up at him in embarrassment.
''Maybe I shouldn't of had that last drink''
''Come here, let me give you a hand.''
He picked me up in his arms, bridal style. I felt my cheeks heat up and I start smiling. I rested my head against his chest, settled in his arms to the steady sound of his heart beat. He opened my bedroom door and placed me on the bed.
''Do you want me to help you change your clothes before tucking you in''
He asked sarcastically with a smirk on his face.
''I'll be fine Mark.''
''Are you sure you don't need a hand getting changed?''
His voice was low and sexy.
''Not tonight Mr.Fischbach, but maybe another time''
''Is that a promise?" He was close, very close.
''It's a maybe.''
''I'll take it.''
''Goodnight, Mark.''
''Goodnight.''
He smiled at me before turning around, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him. I was smiling like a little kid at a pet store. I got ready for bed and went to sleep almost instantly, thinking about Mark.

*Dream*

I was surrounded by darkness, however I could hear footsteps in the distance. I couldn't see where the noise was coming from. I couldn't see a thing. I turned my head in panic, looking for something, anything. I tried to move but I was frozen in place. I lifted my head up and saw somebody coming towards me. It was a man. He was about a foot taller then me and quite muscular. His face remained unseen, shrouded by shadows. He stopped a few feet away from me. He lifted and outstretched one of his arms out towards me. I felt my legs go numb and I fell to my knees. I looked back at him, I still couldn't see his face but I felt his smirk burn through me. I heard the ground crack beneath me and before I could do anything I was falling through the obis.

*Reality *

I sat up; sweating and panting. I looked around the familiar surroundings. I was back in my room. I opened my bedside draws. I picked up my medicine bottle but it was empty. Panic started to rise within. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I searched the medicine cupboard for my other pills. That bottle was also empty. I returned to my rooms and emptied my bag. My panic was on overload. I looked through everything, searching for the last of my supplies but they were also gone. However this time there was a note stuffed inside the tube.

You don't need these anymore baby,
They won't work anyway,
Your in my world now.
~D

Was this him?
The voice?
Who is he?
What dose he want?

My alarm went off telling me it was 8am. I saw the sun shine through the curtains and heard footsteps going downstairs. It was probably Mark. I wonder if he okay from last night. However it could be Jack since he went to bed before all of us. To be honest I didn't really care all I could think about was one thing.

That was one hell of a night...

(http://dcolares.deviantart.com/art/Darkiplier-510025619)