You can't escape me!

(Y/N P.O.V)

I've been laying here, slowly letting the hours pass. I haven't left this room in what feels like days. I can't leave since Dark appointed a guard to stand at my door to prevent me from leaving. His names Pewdarkipie, he's good friends with CryVirus and Cinnamon Toast Dead. He reminds me a lot of Felix but they all remind me of someone I know for example Anti reminds me of Jack and Dark reminds me of Mark. Mark I hope he's okay I miss him so much, I just want to go home. I've had enough of all this. I get up and knock on the door in hopes of getting Dark Pewds attention.
''What do you want?"
''I want out.''
''I'm afraid not.''
''Why?"
''Because if you leave I'll get my ass kicked.''
''By who?''
''Dark.''
''Of course.''
I turn away from the door and look around the room for a way to escape. I see a window leading onto the roof. I could slip through it and jump down, its perfect. I walk over to try and open it but as soon as I touch it I get a sudden shock. I jump from the pain as it shoots through me.
''Word of advise sweetheart, the night ain't over yet so unless you want this night to be your last, I suggest you sit back on the bed and wait for Dark.''
I do as he says and sit back on the bed waiting for Dark to return. While I was waiting I decided to start planning of a way to escape.

After hours of loneliness, I had come up with a plan that should get me out of this place and away from these maniacs. I don't exactly know where I should go but anywhere is better than here.

Whilst stuck in thought I heard voices coming from the other side of the door. Just as I try to focus on who it is, the door knob turns and someone walks in. I look up to see Dark wearing dark skinny jeans and a tight black v-neck which shows his muscles very well. I couldn't help but stare for a bit too long. He catches my stare and begins to snicker. My cheeks flushed a bright red with embarrassment. He went and sat down in a chair in the corner of the room. Once sat down he returned his focus and gaze back onto me.

''Sleep well?''
''No.'' my body still hurt from what happened in the basement.
''That's unfortunate.''
he paused, filling the room with an uncomfortable silence.
''I was told you were trying to escape.''
I froze up, worried about what was going to happen next.
''Why do you think you're here? Why do you think we're here?"
I was taken back by the unexpected question.
''I simply thought that you came to terrorize me.''
He seemed amused at my answer.
''Not at all my dear, we just wanted to be with you.''
I stood up in an outburst of anger and rage.
''Well I don't want to be here with you, in this awful place where darkness grows, just please let me go, let me go home''

He got up and laughed as he started to approach me. I backed away until my legs were against the edge of the bed.
''But you are home, you still haven't realized that your life is already in our grasp and your fate is sealed for sure. So you can't leave and there's no running from us either, you no longer have your safety but go ahead. You can try, but it just makes this much more entertaining.''
Fear overcame my body as he stood a few inches away. He grabbed my face and lifted my gaze so I was looking into his crimson eyes.
''At the end of the day you just simply can't forget that even if you do run we'll never give up trying to bring you back here, we'll always be coming back for more.''
He moved his lips so they rested against my ear. He whispered in a slightly seductive tone.
''Especially me~.''
Before I could react, he pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. Trapping my body under his.
''I'll always be lurking behind your closet door and that's because you've never seen the likes of me before, I'm not like the others and one thing that means is that you definitely can't escape me, I just simply won't allow it.''
I quivered under his strong body. He looked down at me with his malicious smirk before getting up and leaving the room, slamming the door in the process and resurrecting the uncomfortable silence from before.

*Time Skip*

I looked out the window only to meet the darkness of night. For some reason there was no one at my door this evening but I guess I can't complain since it makes it easier getting out of here. I opened the door and slid through before sneaking out the house. That was surprisingly easy but I'm not safe, yet. The house was surrounded by a thick forest which I had no choice but to wonder through blindly. With hours of walking I finally found something that could lead to my salvation. It was a double door, one which looked quite familiar. They look like closet doors. I'm a bit spectacle to where it may lead but then again anywhere is better than here.

I was so wrong. I grasped the handle and opened the door without looking. Once I entered and shut the door I slowly opened my eyes. Behind the closet door was a bedroom with black and red walls. I froze in terror once I recognized where I was standing. Then came the voice that drained all the hope I had out of me.
''I told you...You can't escape me~''

(Big thank you to MelaCast and SkylerWarner5 for the help with names and to check out the full song click the video below)